Ziege anti-Human IgA Antikörper (HRP)
- Target Alle IgA Produkte
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB), Immunoassay (IA)
- Affinity purified using solid phase Human IgA
- Goat antiserum was obtained from animals of US origin and under the care of a registered veterinarian. Country of Origin: Goat antiserum was obtained from animals of US origin and under the care of a registered veterinarian.
This conjugate is suitable for all immunoassay applications.
The optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator. Suggested starting dilution: 1:500-1:5,000 for Immunohistochemistry 1:10,000-1:50,000 for ELISA/Western blot
HRP: Enzyme derived from the plant horseradish, A small molecule that does not cause steric hindrance in antibody-antigen reactions, Highly sensitive, can detect low levels of antibody and can be used in a sensitive ECL assay, Hydrogen peroxide oxidizes chromogenic substrates such as TMB, ABTS, and OPD to produce a soluble product with a distinct color which can be measured by spectrophotometer, The reaction product has a high color stability after the reaction is stopped. Detection OD of 450 nm
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 10 mM Sodium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2, 1 % (w/v) BSA, Protease/IgG free. Preservative: 0.1 % (v/v) Kathon CG
- Kathon CG
- Use of Sodium Azide will inhibit enzyme activity of horseradish peroxidase.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- IgA Produkte