CD5 Protein (CD5) (AA 25-372) (His tag,AVI tag,Biotin)
- Target Alle CD5 Proteine anzeigen
- AA 25-372
- HEK-293 Cells
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses CD5 Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag,AVI tag,Biotin.
- Biotinylation of this product is performed using Avitag™ technology. Briefly, the single lysine residue in the Avitag is enzymatically labeled with biotin.
- Biotinylated Human CD5 Protein, His,Avitag™
- >90 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.
CD5 (CD5) (AA 24-494) protein (rho-1D4 tag)
Crystallography grade CD5 Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBCD5 (CD5) (AA 25-372) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade CD5 Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBCD5 (CD5) (AA 25-371) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade CD5 Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
Ready-to-use Avitag™ biotinylated protein:
The product is exclusively produced using the Avitag™ technology. Briefly, a unique 15 amino acid peptide, the Avi tag, is introduced into the recombinant protein during expression vector construction. The single lysine residue in the Avi tag is enzymatically biotinylated by the E. Coli biotin ligase BirA.
This single-point enzymatic labeling technique brings many advantages for commonly used binding assays. The biotinylation happens on the lysine residue of Avi tag, and therefore does NOT interfere with the target protein's natural binding activities. In addition, when immobilized on an avidin-coated surface, the protein orientation is uniform because the position of the Avi tag in the protein is precisely controlled.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, pH 7.4
- -20 °C
- Andere Bezeichnung
- CD5 (CD5 Produkte)
- CD5, Ly-1, Ly-12, Ly-A, Lyt-1, LEU1, T1, CD5 molecule, CD5 antigen, CD5 molecule like, Cd5 molecule, CD5, Cd5, CD5L
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD5 is also known as Lymphocyte antigen T1/Leu-1 and LEU1,which is phosphorylated on tyrosine residues by LYN,so CD5 can create binding sites for PTPN6/SHP-1.CD5 may act as a receptor in regulating T-cell proliferation. CD5 is expressed at various developmental and activation stages on human B cells.CD5 is a well established negative regulator of TCR and BCR signalling.CD5-positive cells may also prevent the emergence of autoimmunity by provision of cytokines such as IL-10. Development,selection and function of different B- and T-cell subsets or their preferential survival may be directly or indirectly dependent on different glycan structures associated with CD5 or CD5-like molecules.
- 42.2 kDa