FAF1 Protein (AA 1-650) (His tag)
- Target Alle FAF1 Proteine anzeigen
- FAF1 (Fas (TNFRSF6) Associated Factor 1 (FAF1))
- AA 1-650
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses FAF1 Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
- Crystallization (Crys), ELISA, SDS-PAGE (SDS), Western Blotting (WB)
MASNMDREMI LADFQACTGI ENIDEAITLL EQNNWDLVAA INGVIPQENG ILQSEYGGET IPGPAFNPAS HPASAPTSSS SSAFRPVMPS RQIVERQPRM LDFRVEYRDR NVDVVLEDTC TVGEIKQILE NELQIPVSKM LLKGWKTGDV EDSTVLKSLH LPKNNSLYVL TPDLPPPSSS SHAGALQESL NQNFMLIITH REVQREYNLN FSGSSTIQEV KRNVYDLTSI PVRHQLWEGW PTSATDDSMC LAESGLSYPC HRLTVGRRSS PAQTREQSEE QITDVHMVSD SDGDDFEDAT EFGVDDGEVF GMASSALRKS PMMPENAENE GDALLQFTAE FSSRYGDCHP VFFIGSLEAA FQEAFYVKAR DRKLLAIYLH HDESVLTNVF CSQMLCAESI VSYLSQNFIT WAWDLTKDSN RARFLTMCNR HFGSVVAQTI RTQKTDQFPL FLIIMGKRSS NEVLNVIQGN TTVDELMMRL MAAMEIFTAQ QQEDIKDEDE REARENVKRE QDEAYRLSLE ADRAKREAHE REMAEQFRLE QIRKEQEEER EAIRLSLEQA LPPEPKEENA EPVSKLRIRT PSGEFLERRF LASNKLQIVF DFVASKGFPW DEYKLLSTFP RRDVTQLDPN KSLLEVKLFP QETLFLEAKE
Sequence without tag. Tag location is at the discretion of the manufacturer. If you have a special request, please contact us.
- Made in Germany - from design to production - by highly experienced protein experts.
- Human FAF1 Protein (raised in Insect Cells) purified by multi-step, protein-specific process to ensure crystallization grade.
- State-of-the-art algorithm used for plasmid design (Gene synthesis).
This protein is a made to order protein and will be made for the first time for your order. Our experts in the lab will ensure that you receive a correctly folded protein.
The big advantage of ordering our made-to-order proteins in comparison to ordering custom made proteins from other companies is that there is no financial obligation in case the protein cannot be expressed or purified.
In the unlikely event that the protein cannot be expressed or purified we do not charge anything (other companies might charge you for any performed steps in the expression process for custom-made proteins, e.g. fees might apply for the expression plasmid, the first expression experiments or purification optimization).
When you order this made-to-order protein you will only pay upon receival of the correctly folded protein. With no financial risk on your end you can rest assured that our experienced protein experts will do everything to make sure that you receive the protein you ordered.
The concentration of our recombinant proteins is measured using the absorbance at 280nm. The protein's absorbance will be measured in several dilutions and is measured against its specific reference buffer.
The concentration of the protein is calculated using its specific absorption coefficient. We use the Expasy's protparam tool to determine the absorption coefficient of each protein.
Two step purification of proteins expressed in baculovirus infected SF9 insect cells:
- In a first purification step, the protein is purified from the cleared cell lysate using three different His-tag capture materials: high yield, EDTA resistant, or DTT resistant. Eluate fractions are analyzed by SDS-PAGE.
- Protein containing fractions of the best purification are subjected to second purification step through size exclusion chromatography. Eluate fractions are analyzed by SDS-PAGE and Western blot.
- >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Protein is endotoxin free.
- Crystallography grade
Fas (TNFRSF6) Associated Factor 1 (FAF1) (AA 1-649) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade FAF1 Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBFas (TNFRSF6) Associated Factor 1 (FAF1) (AA 1-650) protein (GST tag)
FAF1 Spezies: Human Wirt: Wheat germ Recombinant AA, AP, ELISA, WBFas (TNFRSF6) Associated Factor 1 (FAF1) (AA 551-650) protein (GST tag)
FAF1 Spezies: Human Wirt: Wheat germ Recombinant AA, AP, ELISA, WBFas (TNFRSF6) Associated Factor 1 (FAF1) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag)
FAF1 Spezies: Human Wirt: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, STDFas (TNFRSF6) Associated Factor 1 (FAF1) (AA 1-649) protein (His tag)
FAF1 Spezies: Ratte Wirt: Hefe Recombinant > 90 % ELISA
- In addition to the applications listed above we expect the protein to work for functional studies as well. As the protein has not been tested for functional studies yet we cannot offer a guarantee though.
In cases in which it is highly likely that the recombinant protein with the default tag will be insoluble our protein lab may suggest a higher molecular weight tag (e.g. GST-tag) instead to increase solubility. We will discuss all possible options with you in detail to assure that you receive your protein of interest.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 100 mM NaCL, 20 mM Hepes, 10% glycerol. pH value is at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -80 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at -80°C.
- Unlimited (if stored properly)
- FAF1 (Fas (TNFRSF6) Associated Factor 1 (FAF1))
- Andere Bezeichnung
- FAF1 (FAF1 Produkte)
- faf1 Protein, MGC53741 Protein, MGC80303 Protein, FAF1 Protein, zgc:55752 Protein, wu:fc25h12 Protein, HFAF1s Protein, UBXD12 Protein, UBXN3A Protein, hFAF1 Protein, AA408698 Protein, Dffrx Protein, Fam Protein, Fas (TNFRSF6) associated factor 1 S homeolog Protein, Fas (TNFRSF6) associated factor 1 L homeolog Protein, Fas associated factor 1 Protein, Fas (TNFRSF6) associated factor 1 Protein, Fas-associated factor 1 Protein, faf1.S Protein, faf1.L Protein, FAF1 Protein, faf1 Protein, Faf1 Protein
- Potentiates but cannot initiate FAS-induced apoptosis.
- 74.9 kDa Including tag.
- Maintenance of Protein Location