Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 (VCAM1) (AA 25-697) protein (His tag) Protein
- Target Alle VCAM1 Proteine anzeigen
- AA 25-697
- HEK-293 Cells
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses VCAM1 Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
- AA 25-697
- This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 75 kDa. The protein migrates as 80-115 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- >92 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.
Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 (VCAM1) (AA 25-698) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade VCAM1 Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBVascular Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 (VCAM1) (AA 25-739) protein (rho-1D4 tag) Protein
Crystallography grade VCAM1 Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, pH 7.4
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- No activity loss was observed after storage at: In lyophilized state for 1 year (4 °C-8 °C), After reconstitution under sterile conditions for 1 month (4 °C-8 °C) or 3 months (-20 °C to -70 °C).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- VCAM-1 (VCAM1 Produkte)
- CD106, INCAM-100, Vcam-1, VCAM1B, fi76d06, wu:fi76d06, zgc:158875, VCAM1, vascular cell adhesion molecule 1, vascular cell adhesion molecule 1b, VCAM1, Vcam1, vcam1b, VCAM-1
- Vascular cell adhesion protein 1 (VCAM1) is also known as CD106, INCAM-100 and L1CAM, is a cell surface sialoglycoprotein belonging to the immunoglobulin superfamily. VCAM1 / CD106 contains 7 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains. CD106 / VCAM-1 is expressed on inflammed vascular endothelium, as well as on macrophage-like and dendritic cell types in both normal and inflammed tissue. L1CAM / VCAM-1 is Important in cell-cell recognition and appears to function in leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion. CD106 / VCAM1 interacts with the beta-1 integrin VLA4 on leukocytes, and mediates both adhesion and signal transduction. The VCAM1 / VLA4 interaction may play a pathophysiologic role both in immune responses and in leukocyte emigration to sites of inflammation. INCAM-100 / VCAM1 binds to ECMV-D capsid proteins and acts as a receptor for this virus.
- 74.9 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Carbohydrate Homeostasis