R-Spondin 1 (RSPO1) (AA 21-146) protein (His tag) Protein
- Target Alle RSPO1 Proteine anzeigen
- AA 21-146
- HEK-293 Cells
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses RSPO1 Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
- AA 21-146
- This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 16.7 kDa. The protein migrates as 20-25 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- >95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.
R-Spondin 1 (RSPO1) (AA 21-263) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade RSPO1 Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBR-Spondin 1 (RSPO1) (AA 21-265) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade RSPO1 Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, pH 7.4
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- No activity loss was observed after storage at: In lyophilized state for 1 year (4 °C-8 °C), After reconstitution under sterile conditions for 1 month (4 °C-8 °C) or 3 months (-20 °C to -70 °C).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- R-Spondin 1 (RSPO1 Produkte)
- RGD1565558, CRISTIN3, RSPO, R-spondin, Rspondin, wu:fj81e05, zgc:92153, R-spondin 1, Rspo1, RSPO1, LOC100049655, rspo1
- R-spondin-1 is also known as Roof plate-specific Spondin 1 (RSPO1) and cysteinerich and single thrombospondin domain containing protein 3 (Cristin 3), is a secreted protein which belongs to the R-Spondin family and encodes a secreted activator protein with two cystein-rich, furin-like domains and one thrombospondin type 1 domain. All Rspondins regulate Wnt/β-catenin signaling, but have distinct expression patterns. Like other R-Spondins, R-Spondin-1 contains two adjacent cysteinerich furinlike domains (aa 34-135) with one potential N-glycosylation site, followed by a thrombospondin (TSP1) motif (aa 147-207) and a region rich in basic residues (aa 211-263). Only the furinlike domains are needed for β-catenin stabilization. A putative nuclear localization signal at the C-terminus may allow some expression in the nucleus. Potential isoforms of 200 and 236 aa have an alternate, shorter N-terminus or are missing aa 146-208, respectively. R-Spondin-1 is expressed in early development at the roof plate boundary and is thought to contribute to dorsal neural tube development. Human RSPO1 disruption results in a recessive syndrome characterized by XX sex reversal, palmoplantar hyperkeratosis and predisposition to squamous cell carcinoma of the skin. It has been shown that the complete female-to-male sex reversal is due to the absence of the testis-determining gene, SRY. R-Spondin-1 regulates Wnt/β-catenin by competing with the Wnt antagonist DKK1 for binding to the Wnt co receptors, Kremen and LRP6, reducing their DKK1 mediated internalization. Reports differ on whether R-spondin 1 binds LRP6 directly.
- 14.6 kDa