Placenta Growth Factor (PGF) (AA 19-170) (Active) protein (His tag) Protein
- Target Alle PLGF (PGF) Proteine anzeigen
- PLGF (PGF)
- Biologische Aktivität
- AA 19-170
- HEK-293 Cells
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses PLGF Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
- AA 19-170
- This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 20.2 kDa. The protein migrates as 28-33 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- >95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.
Placenta Growth Factor (PGF) (AA 19-221) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade PGF Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBPlacenta Growth Factor (PGF) (AA 19-158) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade PGF Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBPlacenta Growth Factor (PGF) (Transcript Variant 1) (Active) protein Protein
PGF Spezies: Human Wirt: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 95 % , as determined by Coomassie stained SDS-PAGE. AbP, Func, PI, STD Active
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 100 mM Acetic Acid, pH 3.0
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- No activity loss was observed after storage at: In lyophilized state for 1 year (4 °C-8 °C), After reconstitution under sterile conditions for 1 month (4 °C-8 °C) or 3 months (-20 °C to -70 °C).
- PLGF (PGF)
- Andere Bezeichnung
- PLGF (PGF Produkte)
- D12S1900, PGFL, PLGF, PlGF-2, SHGC-10760, AI854365, PIGF, Plgf, PlGF, placental growth factor, placenta growth factor, PGF, Pgf, PLGF
- Placental growth factor (PGF) is also known as vascular endothelial growth factor-related protein, PLGF and PlGF2, is a member of the VEGF (vascular endothelial growth factor) sub-family - a key molecule in angiogenesis and vasculogenesis, in particular during embryogenesis. The main source of PGF during pregnancy is the placental trophoblast. PGF is also expressed in many other tissues, including the villous trophoblast. PGF is actived in angiogenesis and endothelial cell growth, stimulating their proliferation and migration. PlGF2 binds NRP1/neuropilin-1 and NRP2/neuropilin-2 in a heparin-dependent manner. Also promotes cell tumor growth.
- 18.2 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- VEGFR1 Specific Signals