Noggin (NOG) (AA 28-232) protein (Fc Tag) Protein
- Target Alle NOG Proteine anzeigen
- AA 28-232
- HEK-293 Cells
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses NOG Protein ist gelabelt mit Fc Tag.
- AA 28-232
- This protein carries a human IgG1 Fc tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 49.8 kDa. The protein migrates as 58-62 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- >95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.
Noggin (NOG) (AA 28-232) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade NOG Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBNoggin (NOG) (AA 28-232) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade NOG Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 50 mM Tris, 100 mM Glycine, pH 7.5
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- No activity loss was observed after storage at: In lyophilized state for 1 year (4 °C-8 °C), After reconstitution under sterile conditions for 1 month (4 °C-8 °C) or 3 months (-20 °C to -70 °C).
Pluripotent stem cells induced from mouse neural stem cells and small intestinal epithelial cells by small molecule compounds." in: Cell research, Vol. 26, Issue 1, pp. 34-45, (2016) (PubMed).
- Pluripotent stem cells induced from mouse neural stem cells and small intestinal epithelial cells by small molecule compounds." in: Cell research, Vol. 26, Issue 1, pp. 34-45, (2016) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- Noggin (NOG Produkte)
- SYM1, SYNS1, nog-A, nog1, noggin-1, noggin, noggin, noggin L homeolog, noggin protein, NOG, Nog, nog.L, noggin
- Noggin is also known as NOG,SYM1, SYNS1 and is a secreted homodimeric glycoprotein whose scaffold contains a cystine-knot topology similar to that of BMPs.Secreted Noggin probably remains close to the cell surface due to its binding of heparincontaining proteoglycans.Noggin inhibits TGF-β signal transduction by binding to TGF-β family ligands and preventing them from binding to their corresponding receptors. Noggin plays a key role in neural induction by inhibiting BMP4, along with other TGF-β signaling inhibitors such as chordin and follistatin. Mouse knockout experiments have demonstrated that noggin also plays a crucial role in bone development, joint formation, and neural tube fusion. During embryogenesis, Noggin antagonizes specific BMPs at defined times, for example, during neural tube, somite and cardiomyocyte growth and patterning. During skeletal development, Noggin prevents chondrocyte hyperplasia, thus allowing proper formation of joints. During culture of human embryonic stem cells (hESC) or neural stem cells under certain conditions, addition of Noggin to antagonize BMP activity may allow stem cells to proliferate while maintaining their undifferentiated state, or alternatively, to differentiate into dopaminergic neurons Noggin also appears to maintain adult stem cell populations in vivo, for example, maintaining neural stem cells within the hippocampus.
- 49.2 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Stem Cell Maintenance, Tube Formation