Chitinase 3-Like 1 (Cartilage Glycoprotein-39) (CHI3L1) (AA 22-383) protein (His tag) Protein
- Target Alle CHI3L1 Proteine anzeigen
- AA 22-383
- HEK-293 Cells
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses CHI3L1 Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
- AA 22-383
- This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 41 kDa. The protein migrates as 42 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- >95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.
Chitinase 3-Like 1 (Cartilage Glycoprotein-39) (CHI3L1) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
CHI3L1 Spezies: Human Wirt: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, STDChitinase 3-Like 1 (Cartilage Glycoprotein-39) (CHI3L1) (AA 30-389) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade CHI3L1 Spezies: Maus Wirt: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBChitinase 3-Like 1 (Cartilage Glycoprotein-39) (CHI3L1) (AA 22-383) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade CHI3L1 Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, pH 7.4
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- No activity loss was observed after storage at: In lyophilized state for 1 year (4 °C), After reconstitution under sterile conditions for 3 months (-70 °C).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- Chitinase 3-Like 1 (CHI3L1 Produkte)
- AW208766, Brp39, Gp39, ASRT7, CGP-39, GP-39, GP39, HC-gp39, HCGP-3P, YKL-40, YKL40, YYL-40, hCGP-39, GP38K, CLP-1, SPC-40, SPS-40, Chil1, BP40, MGP-40, chitinase-like 1, chitinase 3 like 1, chitinase 3-like 1 (cartilage glycoprotein-39), Chil1, CHI3L1, Chi3l1
- Viral Protein
- Chitinase-3-like protein 1 (CHI3L1) is also known as Cartilage glycoprotein 39 (CGP-39), YKL-40, which belongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 18 family. CHI3L1 is present in activated macrophages, articular chondrocytes, synovial cells as well as in liver. CHI3L1 may play a role in defense against pathogens, or in tissue remodeling and also may play an important role in the capacity of cells to respond to and cope with changes in their environment.
- 41.2 kDa