CD9 (CD9) (AA 112-195) protein (His tag) Protein
- Target Alle CD9 Proteine anzeigen
- AA 112-195
- HEK-293 Cells
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses CD9 Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
- AA 112-195
- This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 10.7 kDa. The protein migrates as 11 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE).
- >95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.
CD9 (CD9) (AA 2-226) protein (rho-1D4 tag) Protein
Crystallography grade CD9 Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBCD9 (CD9) (AA 2-228) protein (rho-1D4 tag) Protein
Crystallography grade CD9 Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, pH 7.4
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- No activity loss was observed after storage at: In lyophilized state for 1 year (4 °C-8 °C), After reconstitution under sterile conditions for 1 month (4 °C-8 °C) or 3 months (-20 °C to -70 °C).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- CD9 (CD9 Produkte)
- BTCC-1, DRAP-27, MIC3, MRP-1, TSPAN-29, TSPAN29, Tspan29, cd9, wu:fb61g04, zgc:73383, zgc:85743, CD9 molecule, CD9 antigen, CD9 molecule a, CD9, Cd9, cd9a
- CD9 antigen is also known as tetraspanin-29 (TSPAN29), 5H9 antigen, Leukocyte antigen MIC3 (MIC3), Motility-related protein, is a multi-pass membrane protein which belongs to the tetraspanin (TM4SF) family or the transmembrane 4 superfamily. CD9 is a cell surface glycoprotein that is known to complex with integrins and other transmembrane 4 superfamily proteins. TSPAN29 is found on the surface of exosomes. MIC3 Involved in platelet activation and aggregation, regulates paranodal junction formation and also Involved in cell adhesion, cell motility and tumor metastasis. CD9 antigen also seems to be a key part in the egg-sperm fusion during mammalian fertilization.
- 11.6 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Response to Water Deprivation, Cell-Cell Junction Organization