Carbonic Anhydrase II (CA2) (AA 1-260) protein (His tag) Protein
- Target Alle CA2 Proteine anzeigen
- AA 1-260
- HEK-293 Cells
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses CA2 Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
- AA 1-260
- This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 30 kDa. The protein migrates as 30 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE).
- >95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.
Carbonic Anhydrase II (CA2) (AA 2-260) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade CA2 Spezies: Human Wirt: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBCarbonic Anhydrase II (CA2) (AA 2-260) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade CA2 Spezies: Maus Wirt: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 20 mM Tris, 150 mM NaCl, pH 8.0
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- No activity loss was observed after storage at: In lyophilized state for 1 year (4 °C), After reconstitution under sterile conditions for 3 months (-70 °C).
Dual-Valve and Counter-Flow Surface Plasmon Resonance." in: Analytical chemistry, Vol. 90, Issue 8, pp. 4972-4977, (2019) (PubMed).
- Dual-Valve and Counter-Flow Surface Plasmon Resonance." in: Analytical chemistry, Vol. 90, Issue 8, pp. 4972-4977, (2019) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- Carbonic Anhydrase II (CA2 Produkte)
- CG6906, CT21171, Dmel\\CG6906, CA-2, caII, car2, ca ii, ca-ii, BETA CA2, BETA CARBONIC ANHYDRASE 2, CA18, CARBONIC ANHYDRASE 18, CARBONIC ANHYDRASE 2, T9L3.40, T9L3_40, carbonic anhydrase 2, LOC100135827, AI131712, CAII, Ca2, Car-2, Ltw-5, Lvtw-5, CA-II, CAC, Car2, CAR3, Carbonic anhydrase 2, carbonic anhydrase 2 L homeolog, carbonic anhydrase 2, carbonic anhydrase 1, carbonic anhydrase II, carbonic anhydrase, alpha type, periplasmic, CAH2, ca2.L, ca2, CA2, HCAG_04637, LOC100135827, LOC100635510, Car2, Ca2, LOC100154873, LOC101113341
- Carbonic anhydrases (CAs) are a large family of zinc metalloenzymes. CAs form a family of enzymes that catalyze the rapid interconversion of carbon dioxide and water to bicarbonate and protons (or vice versa), a reversible reaction that occurs rather slowly in the absence of a catalyst. One of the functions of the enzyme in animals is to interconvert carbon dioxide and bicarbonate to maintain acid-base balance in blood and other tissues, and to help transport carbon dioxide out of tissues. The active site of most carbonic anhydrases contains a zinc ion. They are, therefore, classified as metalloenzymes. There are at least five distinct CA families (α, β, γ, δ and ε). These families have no significant amino acid sequence similarity and in most cases are thought to be an example of convergent evolution. The α-CAs are found in humans. Carbonic anhydrase II (CA2) is also known as Carbonate dehydratase II, Carbonic anhydrase C, is one of fourteen forms of human α carbonic anhydrases. Defects in this enzyme are associated with osteopetrosis and renal tubular acidosis. Renal carbonic anhydrase allows the reabsorption of sodium ions in the proximal tubule. Carbonic anhydrase II has been shown to interact with Band 3 and Sodium-hydrogen antiporter 1.
- 30.1 kDa
- NCBI Accession