Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2) (AA 284-396) Protein Protein
- Target Alle BMP2 Proteine anzeigen
- AA 284-396
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- AA 284-396
- This protein carries no "tag". The protein has a calculated MW of 13 kDa. the protein migrates as 13 kDa under reducing (R) condition, and 24 kDa under non-reducing (NR) condition (SDS-PAGE).
- >92 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Less than 1.0 EU per μg by the LAL method.
Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2) (AA 283-396) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade BMP2 Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBBone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2) (AA 281-394) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade BMP2 Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 100 mM Acetic Acid, pH 2.8
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- No activity loss was observed after storage at: In lyophilized state for 1 year (4 °C-8 °C), After reconstitution under sterile conditions for 1 month (4 °C-8 °C) or 3 months (-20 °C to -70 °C).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- BMP-2 (BMP2 Produkte)
- BDA2, BMP2A, AI467020, Bmp2a, BMP-2, xBMP-2, xbmp2, BMP2, bmp2a, bmp2, wu:fc59d09, bone morphogenetic protein 2, bone morphogenetic protein 2 L homeolog, Bone morphogenetic protein 2, bone morphogenetic protein 2a, BMP2, Bmp2, bmp2.L, bmp2, bmp2a
- Human bone morphogenetic protein 2 (BMP2) is also known as human BMP-2, BMP-2, BMP2, BMP 2, h-BMP-2, rh-BMP-2, recombinant human BMP-2, recombinant BMP-2, BMP, is a member of the BMP subgroup belonging to the TGF-b superfamily of structurally related signaling proteins. BMP-2 is a potent osteoinductive cytokine, capable of inducing bone and cartilage formation in association with osteoconductive carriers such as collagen and synthetic hydroxyapatite. In addition to its osteogenic activity, BMP-2 plays an important role in cardiac morphogenesis and is expressed in a variety of tissues including lung, spleen, brain, liver, prostate ovary and small intestine. As implied by its name, BMPs promote and regulate bone development, growth, remodeling and repair, in both prenatal development and postnatal growth of eye, heart, kidney, skin, and other tissues. BMP2 has been demonstrated to potently induce osteoblast differentiation in a variety of cell types, and induce apoptosis in human myeloma cell lines as a novel function.
- 12.8 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Regulation of Hormone Metabolic Process, Regulation of Hormone Biosynthetic Process, Regulation of Muscle Cell Differentiation, Growth Factor Binding, Positive Regulation of fat Cell Differentiation