HAL Protein (AA 1-657) (His tag)
- Target Alle HAL Proteine anzeigen
- HAL (Histidine Ammonia-Lyase (HAL))
- AA 1-657
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses HAL Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
- MPRYTVHVRG EWLAVPCQDG KLSVGWLGRE AVRRYMKNKP DNGGFTSVDE VRFLVRRCKG LGLLDNEDLL EVALEDNEFV EVVIEGDVMS PDFIPSQPEG VFLYSKYREP EKYIALDGDS LSTEDLVNLG KGHYKIKLTS IAEKKVQQSR EVIDSIIKER TVVYGITTGF GKFARTVIPA NKLQELQVNL VRSHSSGVGK PLSPERCRML LALRINVLAK GYSGISLETL KQVIEVFNAS CLSYVPEKGT VGASGDLAPL SHLALGLIGE GKMWSPKSGW ADAKYVLEAH GLKPIVLKPK EGLALINGTQ MITSLGCEAV ERASAIARQA DIVAALTLEV LKGTTKAFDT DIHAVRPHRG QIEVAFRFRS LLDSDHHPSE IAESHRFCDR VQDAYTLRCC PQVHGVVNDT IAFVKDIITT ELNSATDNPM VFASRGETIS GGNFHGEYPA KALDYLAIGV HELAAISERR IERLCNPSLS ELPAFLVAEG GLNSGFMIAH CTAAALVSES KALCHPSSVD SLSTSAATED HVSMGGWAAR KALRVIEHVE QVLAIELLAA CQGIEFLRPL KTTTPLEKVY DLVRSVVRPW IKDRFMAPDI EAAHRLLLDQ KVWEVAAPYI EKYRMEHIPE SRPLSPTAFS LESLRKNSAT IPESDDL
- Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
Histidine Ammonia-Lyase (HAL) (AA 1-657) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade HAL Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBHistidine Ammonia-Lyase (HAL) (AA 1-657) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade HAL Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBHistidine Ammonia-Lyase (HAL) (AA 1-657) protein (GST tag)
HAL Spezies: Human Wirt: Wheat germ Recombinant AP, AA, ELISA, WBHistidine Ammonia-Lyase (HAL) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag)
HAL Spezies: Human Wirt: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, STD
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- HAL (Histidine Ammonia-Lyase (HAL))
- HAL Produkte
- HIS Protein, HSTD Protein, hal Protein, hstd Protein, xhal Protein, HAL Protein, BA3712 Protein, DDBDRAFT_0187742 Protein, DDBDRAFT_0231727 Protein, DDB_0187742 Protein, DDB_0231727 Protein, zgc:136980 Protein, his Protein, Hsd Protein, histidase Protein, histidine ammonia-lyase Protein, histidine ammonia-lyase, gene 1 L homeolog Protein, histidine ammonia-lyase HutH Protein, histidine ammonia-lyase, gene 1 Protein, histidine ammonia lyase Protein, HAL Protein, hal.1.L Protein, hutH Protein, Tc00.1047053506247.220 Protein, Plav_1493 Protein, hal Protein, hal.1 Protein, Hal Protein
Recommended name: Histidine ammonia-lyase.
Short name= Histidase.