Neurogenin 1 Protein (NEUROG1) (AA 1-244) (His tag)
- Target Alle Neurogenin 1 (NEUROG1) Proteine anzeigen
- Neurogenin 1 (NEUROG1)
- AA 1-244
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses Neurogenin 1 Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
- MPAPLETCLS DLDCASSNSG SDLSSFLTDE EDCARLQPLA STSGLSVPAR RSAPTLSGAS NVPGGQDEEQ ERRRRRGRAR VRSEALLHSL RRSRRVKAND RERNRMHNLN AALDALRSVL PSFPDDTKLT KIETLRFAYN YIWALAETLR LADQGLPGGG ARERLLPPQC VPCLPGPPSP ASDTESWGSG AAASPCATVA SPLSDPSSPS ASEDFTYGPG GPLFSFPGLP KDLLHTTPCF IPYH
- Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
Neurogenin 1 (NEUROG1) (AA 1-244) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade NEUROG1 Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBNeurogenin 1 (NEUROG1) (AA 1-237) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade NEUROG1 Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBNeurogenin 1 (NEUROG1) (AA 82-163) protein (GST tag)
NEUROG1 Spezies: Human Wirt: Wheat germ Recombinant AP, AA, ELISA, WBNeurogenin 1 (NEUROG1) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag)
NEUROG1 Spezies: Human Wirt: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, STDNeurogenin 1 (NEUROG1) (AA 1-208) protein (His tag)
NEUROG1 Spezies: Zebrafisch (Danio rerio) Wirt: Hefe Recombinant > 90 % ELISA
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- Neurogenin 1 (NEUROG1)
- Andere Bezeichnung
- Neurogenin-1 (Neurog1) (NEUROG1 Produkte)
- ath4c Protein, neurogenin-1 Protein, ngn1 Protein, NEUROG1 Protein, aka Protein, ngn Protein, math4c Protein, neurod3 Protein, neurogenin Protein, neurogenin1 Protein, AKA Protein, Math4C Protein, Neurod3 Protein, bHLHa6 Protein, NEUROD3 Protein, Ngn1 Protein, cb260 Protein, chunp6899 Protein, ngr1 Protein, zNgn1 Protein, neurogenin 1 Protein, NEUROG1 Protein, neurog1 Protein, Neurog1 Protein
Recommended name: Neurogenin-1.
Short name= NGN-1.
Alternative name(s): Neurogenic basic-helix-loop-helix protein Neurogenic differentiation factor 3.
Short name= NeuroD3