Selenoprotein P Protein (SEPP1) (AA 20-402) (His tag)
- Target Alle Selenoprotein P (SEPP1) Proteine anzeigen
- Selenoprotein P (SEPP1)
- AA 20-402
- Rind (Kuh)
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses Selenoprotein P Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
- E SQGQSSYCKQ PPPWSIKDQD PMLNSYGSVT VVALLQASUY LCILQASRLE DLRVKLEKEG YSNISYVVVN HQGISSRLKY VHLKNKVSEH IPVYQQEENQ PDVWTLLNGN KDDFLIYDRC GRLVYHLGLP YSFLTFTYVE DSIKTVYCED KCGNCSLKAL EDEDVCKNVF LATKEKTAEA SQRHHHPHPH SHPHPHPHPH PHPHPHPHHG HQLHENAHLS ESPKPDTPDT PENPPPSGLH HHHHRHKGPQ RQGHSDNCDT PVGSESLQPS LPQKKLURKR CINQLLUQFP KDSESALSSC CCHCRHLVFE KTGSAITUQC TEKLPSLCSU QGLLAEENVI ESUQURLPPA AUQAAGQQLN PTEASTKUSU KNKAKMUKUP SN
- Bos taurus (Bovine)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
Selenoprotein P (SEPP1) (AA 20-381) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade SEPP1 Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBSelenoprotein P (SEPP1) (AA 20-380) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade SEPP1 Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- Selenoprotein P (SEPP1)
- SEPP1 Produkte
- SELP Protein, SeP Protein, AU018766 Protein, D15Ucla1 Protein, Se-P Protein, selp Protein, sepp1 Protein, MGC88974 Protein, SEPP1 Protein, SEP Protein, DKFZp459B039 Protein, SePPb Protein, SelPb Protein, cb689 Protein, fb59b06 Protein, id:ibd5022 Protein, sePb Protein, wu:fb59b06 Protein, selenoprotein P Protein, selenoprotein P1 Protein, selenoprotein P2-like Protein, selenoprotein P2 Protein, SELENOP Protein, Selenop Protein, SELENOP1 Protein, selenop2l Protein, SeP Protein, selenop2 Protein
Recommended name: Selenoprotein P.
Short name= SeP.
Alternative name(s): Selenoprotein P-like protein