Dermatopontin Protein (DPT) (AA 19-201) (His tag)
- Target Alle Dermatopontin (DPT) Proteine anzeigen
- Dermatopontin (DPT)
- AA 19-201
- Rind (Kuh)
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses Dermatopontin Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
- QY GDYGYSYHQY HDYSDDGWVN LNRQGFSYQC PHGQVVVAVR SIFNKKEGSD RQWNYACMPT PQSLGEPTEC WWEEINRAGM EWYQTCSNNG LVAGFQSRYF ESVLDREWQF YCCRYSKRCP YSCWLTTEYP GHYGEEMDMI SYNYDYYMRG ATTTFSAVER DRQWKFIMCR MTDYDCEFAN V
- Bos taurus (Bovine)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
Dermatopontin (DPT) (AA 19-201) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade DPT Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBDermatopontin (DPT) (AA 19-201) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade DPT Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- Dermatopontin (DPT)
- DPT Produkte
- MGC108277 Protein, TRAMP Protein, 1810032B19Rik Protein, 5033416F05Rik Protein, EQ-1 Protein, Eq1 Protein, dermatopontin Protein, DPT Protein, dpt Protein, Dpt Protein
Recommended name: Dermatopontin.
Alternative name(s): 22 kDa extracellular matrix protein Dermatan sulfate proteoglycan-associated protein 22K Tyrosine-rich acidic matrix protein.
Short name= TRAMP