OGN Protein (AA 20-299) (His tag)
- Target Alle OGN Proteine anzeigen
- OGN (Osteoglycin (OGN))
- AA 20-299
- Rind (Kuh)
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses OGN Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
- A PPSQQDSRII YDYGTDNLEE TFFSQDYEDK YLDGKSTKEK ETMIIVPDEK SFQLQKDENI TPLPPKKEND EMPTCLLCVC LSGSVYCEEV DIDAVPPLPK ESAYLYARFN KIKKLTAKDF ADIPNLRRLD FTGNLIEDIE DGTFSKLSLL EELTLAENQL LKLPVLPPKL TLFNAKYNKI KSRGIKANTF KKLHNLSFLY LDHNALESVP LNLPESLRVI HLQFNNITSI TDDTFCKAND TSYIRDRIEE IRLEGNPVIL GKHPNSFICL KRLPIGSYI
- Bos taurus (Bovine)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
Osteoglycin (OGN) (AA 21-298) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade OGN Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBOsteoglycin (OGN) (AA 20-298) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade OGN Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- OGN (Osteoglycin (OGN))
- Andere Bezeichnung
- Mimecan (OGN) (OGN Produkte)
- OG Protein, OIF Protein, SLRR3A Protein, MGC53032 Protein, zgc:113545 Protein, si:ch211-103f16.4 Protein, 3110079A16Rik Protein, mimecan Protein, mimican Protein, osteoglycin Protein, osteoglycin L homeolog Protein, OGN Protein, ogn.L Protein, ogn Protein, Ogn Protein
Recommended name: Mimecan.
Alternative name(s): Osteoglycin Cleaved into the following 2 chains: 1.
Corneal keratan sulfate proteoglycan 25 core protein.
Short name= 2.
KSPG25 protein 3.
Short name= 4.
- Glycosaminoglycan Metabolic Process