Adenylosuccinate Lyase Protein (ADSL) (AA 1-485) (His tag)
- Target Alle Adenylosuccinate Lyase (ADSL) Proteine anzeigen
- Adenylosuccinate Lyase (ADSL)
- AA 1-485
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses Adenylosuccinate Lyase Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
- MATPCAEEDP LARYRSPLVS RYASAEMGFN FSERKKFGTW RRLWLYLAQA EKSLGLPITD EQIKEMEANL DNIDFKMAAE EEKKLRHDVM AHVHTFAHCC PKAAAIIHLG ATSCYVGDNT DLIVLRDGFN LLLPKLARVI SRLADFAETH ADLPTLGFTH YQPAQLTTVG KRCCLWIQDL CMDLQNLERA RDDLRFRGVK GTTGTQASFL QLFEGDHSKV EELDRLVTAK AGFKRSYMVT GQTYSRKVDI EVLSVLASLG ASVHKICTDI RLLANLKEIE EPFEKDQIGS SAMPYKRNPM RSERCCSLAR HLMTLVLDPL QTASVQWFER TLDDSANRRV CLAEAFLTAD IILSTLQNIS EGLVVYPKVI DRRIRQELPF MATENIIMAM VKAGGNRQDC HEKIRVLSQQ AAAVVKQEGG DNDFIARVRA DPYFSPIHEH LDSLLDPSSF TGRAPQQVAK FLKEEVRPAL IPYQSMMGGK IELTL
- Gallus gallus (Chicken)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
Adenylosuccinate Lyase (ADSL) (AA 2-484) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade ADSL Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBAdenylosuccinate Lyase (ADSL) (AA 2-484) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade ADSL Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBAdenylosuccinate Lyase (ADSL) (Transcript Variant 1) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag)
ADSL Spezies: Human Wirt: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, STD
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- Adenylosuccinate Lyase (ADSL)
- ADSL Produkte
- fi60b04 Protein, zgc:56061 Protein, wu:fi60b04 Protein, MGC53383 Protein, MGC69239 Protein, adsL Protein, F15C21.8 Protein, F15C21_8 Protein, AMPS Protein, ASASE Protein, ASL Protein, Adl Protein, Asl Protein, purB Protein, adenylosuccinate lyase Protein, adenylosuccinate lyase L homeolog Protein, adenylosuccinase; ASL Protein, Adenylosuccinate lyase Protein, L-Aspartase-like family protein Protein, ADSL Protein, adsl Protein, adsl.L Protein, ASL Protein, purB Protein, purB,adsL Protein, Mrub_2293 Protein, MMAH_RS02975 Protein, Arnit_0089 Protein, Mesil_1058 Protein, Slip_0597 Protein, Trad_2452 Protein, Deba_0652 Protein, Toce_1174 Protein, Acear_2324 Protein, Igag_0272 Protein, Saut_2156 Protein, Fbal_1996 Protein, Ndas_2434 Protein, Ilyop_0196 Protein, Lbys_2961 Protein, MFER_RS02920 Protein, Palpr_2192 Protein, Calni_0061 Protein, Ftrac_3746 Protein, AT1G36280 Protein, Olsu_1764 Protein, Adsl Protein
Recommended name: Adenylosuccinate lyase.
Short name= ASL.
Alternative name(s): Adenylosuccinase.
Short name= ASase
- Ribonucleoside Biosynthetic Process