TPM2 Protein (AA 1-284) (His tag)
- Target Alle TPM2 Proteine anzeigen
- TPM2 (Tropomyosin-2 (TPM2))
- AA 1-284
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses TPM2 Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
MEAIKKKMQM LKLDKENAID RAEQAEADKK QAEDRCKQLE EEQQGLQKKL KGTEDEVEKY
SESVKEAQEK LEQAEKKATD AEAEVASLNR RIQLVEEELD RAQERLATAL QKLEEAEKAA
DESERGMKVI ENRAMKDEEK MELQEMQLKE AKHIAEEADR KYEEVARKLV VLEGELERSE
ERAEVAESKC GDLEEELKIV TNNLKSLEAQ ADKYSTKEDK YEEEIKLLGE KLKEAETRAE
FAERSVAKLE KTIDDLEDEV YAQKMKYKAI SEELDNALND ITSL
- Gallus gallus (Chicken)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
Tropomyosin-2 (TPM2) (AA 1-284) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade TPM2 Spezies: Maus Wirt: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- TPM2 (Tropomyosin-2 (TPM2))
- Andere Bezeichnung
- Tropomyosin beta chain (TPM2) (TPM2 Produkte)
- CG4843 Protein, DROTROPI1 Protein, Dmel\\CG4843 Protein, Ifm(3)3 Protein, Ifm(3)5 Protein, Ifm-TmI Protein, TM2 Protein, Tm Protein, Tm1 Protein, Tm127 Protein, TmI Protein, TmII Protein, Tn-H Protein, dro Tm Protein, l(3)nc99Eb Protein, mTmI Protein, cb836 Protein, fb68h02 Protein, tpm4l Protein, wu:fb68h02 Protein, wu:fj63f03 Protein, zgc:86810 Protein, AMCD1 Protein, DA1 Protein, DA2B Protein, TMSB Protein, nem4 Protein, tpm2 Protein, tpm2a Protein, BRT-2 Protein, TPM3 Protein, NEM4 Protein, Tpm-2 Protein, Trop-2 Protein, Tropomyosin 2 Protein, Tropomyosin-2 Protein, tropomyosin Protein, tropomyosin 2 (beta) Protein, tropomyosin 2 L homeolog Protein, tropomyosin 2 Protein, tropomyosin 2, beta Protein, Tm2 Protein, EDI_309330 Protein, LOC100101174 Protein, tpm2 Protein, tpm2.L Protein, TPM2 Protein, Tpm2 Protein
Recommended name: Tropomyosin beta chain.
Alternative name(s): Beta-tropomyosin Tropomyosin-2