Phosducin Protein (PDC) (AA 1-245) (His tag)
- Target Alle Phosducin (PDC) Proteine anzeigen
- Phosducin (PDC)
- AA 1-245
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses Phosducin Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
- MEEAKSQSLE EDFEGQATHT GPKGVINDWR KFKLESEDSD SVPPSKKEIL RQMSSPQSRD NKDSKERFSR KMSIQEYELI HRDKEDENCL RKYRRQCMQD MHQKLSFGPR YGFVYELETG EQFLETIEKE QKITTIVVHI YEDGIKGCDA LNSSFTCLAV EYPMVKFCKI KASNTGARDR FSSDVLPTLL VYKGGELISN FISVSEQFAE EFFAGDVESF LNEYGLLPER ETHALDQTNM EEDIE
- Felis catus (Cat) (Felis silvestris catus)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
Phosducin (PDC) (AA 1-246) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade PDC Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBPhosducin (PDC) (AA 1-244) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade PDC Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- Phosducin (PDC)
- PDC Produkte
- MEKA Protein, PHD Protein, PhLOP Protein, PhLP Protein, Rpr-1 Protein, Rpr1 Protein, 33DPTP Protein, RPR1 Protein, phosducin Protein, PDC Protein, Pdc Protein
Recommended name: Phosducin.
Short name= PHD.
Alternative name(s): 33 kDa phototransducing protein