HDAC1 ELISA Kit
- Target Alle HDAC1 ELISA Kits anzeigen
- HDAC1 (Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1))
- Sandwich ELISA
- 0.78 ng/mL - 50 ng/mL
- Untere Nachweisgrenze
- 0.78 ng/mL
- The kit is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay for in vitro quantitative measurement of HDAC1 in mouse tissue homogenates, cell lysates.
- Cell Lysate, Tissue Homogenate
- Analytische Methode
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1)
- 0.27 ng/mL
- Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate, flat buttom
- Plate sealer for 96 wells
- Reference Standard
- Standard Diluent
- Detection Reagent A
- Detection Reagent B
- Assay Diluent A
- Assay Diluent B
- Reagent Diluent (if Detection Reagent is lyophilized)
- TMB Substrate
- Stop Solution
- Wash Buffer (30 x concentrate)
- Instruction manual
Information on standard material:
The standard might be recombinant protein or natural protein, that will depend on the specific kit. Moreover, the expression system is E.coli or yeast or mammal cell. There is 0.05% proclin 300 in the standard as preservative.
Information on reagents:
The stop solution used in the kit is sulfuric acid with concentration of 1 mol/L. And the wash solution is TBS. The standard diluent contains 0.02 % sodium azide, assay diluent A and assay diluent B contain 0.01% sodium azide. Some kits can contain is BSA in them.
Information on antibodies:
The provided antibodies and their host vary in different kits.
- 100 μL
- 3 h
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards,
- Add 100μL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37 °C,
- Aspirate and add 100μL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37 °C,
- Aspirate and wash 3 times,
- Add 100μL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37 °C,
- Aspirate and wash 5 times,
- Add 90μL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37 °C,
- Add 50μL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
- Aufbereitung der Reagenzien
- Bring all kit components and samples to room temperature (18-25 °C) before use.
- Standard - Reconstitute the Standard with 1.0 mL of Standard Diluent, keep for 10 minutes at room temperature, shake gently (not to foam). The concentration of the standard in the stock solution is 50 ng/mL. Prepare 7 tubes containing 0.5 mL Standard Diluent and produce a double dilution series. Mix each tube thoroughly before the next transfer. Set up 7 points of diluted standard such as 50 ng/mL, 25 ng/mL, 12.5 ng/mL, 6.25 ng/mL, 3.12 ng/mL, 1.56 ng/mL, 0.78 ng/mL, and the last microcentrifuge tube with Standard Diluent is the blank as 0 ng/mL.
- Detection Reagent A and Detection Reagent B - Briefly spin or centrifuge the stock Detection A and Detection B before use. Dilute to the working concentration with Assay Diluent A and B, respectively (1:100).
- Wash Solution - Dilute 20 mL of Wash Solution concentrate (30x) with 580 mL of deionized or distilled water to prepare 600 mL of Wash Solution (1x).
- TMB substrate - Aspirate the needed dosage of the solution with sterilized tips and do not dump the residual solution into the vial again.
- Making serial dilution in the wells directly is not permitted.
- Prepare standard within 15 minutes before assay. Please do not dissolve the reagents at 37 °C directly.
- Please carefully reconstitute Standards or working Detection Reagent A and B according to the instruction, and avoid foaming and mix gently until the crystals are completely dissolved. To minimize imprecision caused by pipetting, use small volumes and ensure that pipettors are calibrated. It is recommended to suck more than 10μL for once pipetting.
- The reconstituted Standards, Detection Reagent A and Detection Reagent B can be used only once.
- If crystals have formed in the Wash Solution concentrate (30x), warm to room temperature and mix gently until the crystals are completely dissolved.
- Contaminated water or container for reagent preparation will influence the detection result.
- Aufbereitung der Proben
- It is recommended to use fresh samples without long storage, otherwise protein degradation and denaturationmay occur in these samples, leading to false results. Samples should therefore be stored for a short periodat 2 - 8 °C or aliquoted at -20 °C (≤1 month) or -80 °C (≤ 3 months). Repeated freeze-thawcycles should be avoided. Prior to assay, the frozen samples should be slowly thawed and centrifuged toremove precipitates.
- If the sample type is not specified in the instructions, a preliminary test is necessary to determinecompatibility with the kit.
- If a lysis buffer is used to prepare tissue homogenates or cell culture supernatant, there is a possibilityof causing a deviation due to the introduced chemical substance.The recommended dilution factor is for reference only.
- Please estimate the concentration of the samples before performing the test. If the values are not in therange of the standard curve, the optimal sample dilution for the particular experiment has to be determined.Samples should then be diluted with PBS (pH =7.0-7.2).
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level of target were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level of target were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
Intra-Assay: CV < 10%
Inter-Assay: CV < 12%
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- The Stop Solution suggested for use with this kit is an acid solution. Wear eye, hand, face, and clothing protection when using this material.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- For unopened kit: All reagents should be stored according to the labels on the vials. The Standard, Detection Reagent A, Detection Reagent B, and 96-well Strip Plate should be stored at -20 °C upon receipt, while the other reagents should be stored at 4 °C.
- For opened kits: the remaining reagents must be stored according to the above storage conditions. In addition, please return the unused wells to the foil pouch containing the desiccant and seal the foil pouch with the zipper.
- 6 months
- Target Alle HDAC1 ELISA Kits anzeigen
- HDAC1 (Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1))
- HDAC1 Produkte
- GON-10 ELISA Kit, HD1 ELISA Kit, RPD3 ELISA Kit, RPD3L1 ELISA Kit, CG7471 ELISA Kit, DHDAC1 ELISA Kit, DRpd3 ELISA Kit, DmHDAC1 ELISA Kit, Dmel\\CG7471 ELISA Kit, E(var)3-64BC ELISA Kit, HDAC ELISA Kit, HDAC-1 ELISA Kit, HDAC1 ELISA Kit, Hdac1 ELISA Kit, Rpd3/HDAC ELISA Kit, Su(var)3-26 ELISA Kit, Su(var)326 ELISA Kit, Su(var)328 ELISA Kit, dHDAC-1 ELISA Kit, dHDAC1 ELISA Kit, dRPD3 ELISA Kit, dRpd3 ELISA Kit, dmHDA401 ELISA Kit, drpd3 ELISA Kit, hdac1 ELISA Kit, l(3)04556 ELISA Kit, l(3)64Cc ELISA Kit, rpd3 ELISA Kit, rpd ELISA Kit, gon-10 ELISA Kit, hdac1b ELISA Kit, rpd3l1 ELISA Kit, Rpd3 ELISA Kit, GB14706 ELISA Kit, hdac1-b ELISA Kit, chunp6919 ELISA Kit, hdac-1 ELISA Kit, mp:zf637-2-001987 ELISA Kit, wu:fb19h11 ELISA Kit, wu:fi06f03 ELISA Kit, zgc:101582 ELISA Kit, zgc:65818 ELISA Kit, Hdac1-ps ELISA Kit, MommeD5 ELISA Kit, ARABIDOPSIS HISTONE DEACETYLASE 1 ELISA Kit, ARABIDOPSIS HISTONE DEACETYLASE 19 ELISA Kit, ATHD1 ELISA Kit, ATHDA19 ELISA Kit, ATRPD3A ELISA Kit, F20D10.250 ELISA Kit, F20D10_250 ELISA Kit, HDA1 ELISA Kit, HDA19 ELISA Kit, HISTONE DEACETYLASE ELISA Kit, HISTONE DEACETYLASE 19 ELISA Kit, HISTONE DEACETYLASE19 ELISA Kit, RPD3A ELISA Kit, histone deacetylase 1 ELISA Kit, HDM ELISA Kit, ab21 ELISA Kit, hdac1a ELISA Kit, histone deacetylase 1 ELISA Kit, Histone deacetylase 1 ELISA Kit, histone deacetylase ELISA Kit, histone deacetylase 1 S homeolog ELISA Kit, histone deacetylase Rpd3 ELISA Kit, histone deacetylase 1 L homeolog ELISA Kit, HDAC1 ELISA Kit, hdac1.S ELISA Kit, LOC411503 ELISA Kit, hdac1 ELISA Kit, Hdac1 ELISA Kit, HD1 ELISA Kit, hda-1 ELISA Kit, hdac1.L ELISA Kit, LOC748850 ELISA Kit
- Neurotrophin Signalübertragung, Intracellular Steroid Hormone Receptor Signaling Pathway, Regulation of Intracellular Steroid Hormone Receptor Signaling, Mitotic G1-G1/S Phases, Regulation of Muscle Cell Differentiation, Skeletal Muscle Fiber Development, Negative Regulation of intrinsic apoptotic Signaling, Embryonic Body Morphogenesis