Ecotin ELISA Kit ELISA Kit
- Diverse Spezies
- Sandwich ELISA
- 0.31 ng/mL - 20 ng/mL
- Untere Nachweisgrenze
- 0.31 ng/mL
- The kit is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay for in vitro quantitative measurement of ECP in biological agents .
- Biological Agents
- Analytische Methode
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Ecotin (ECO)
- 0.125 ng/mL
- Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate, flat buttom
- Plate sealer for 96 wells
- Reference Standard
- Standard Diluent
- Detection Reagent A
- Detection Reagent B
- Assay Diluent A
- Assay Diluent B
- Reagent Diluent (if Detection Reagent is lyophilized)
- TMB Substrate
- Stop Solution
- Wash Buffer (30 x concentrate)
- Instruction manual
Information on standard material:
The standard might be recombinant protein or natural protein, that will depend on the specific kit. Moreover, the expression system is E.coli or yeast or mammal cell. There is 0.05% proclin 300 in the standard as preservative.
Information on reagents:
The stop solution used in the kit is sulfuric acid with concentration of 1 mol/L. And the wash solution is TBS. The standard diluent contains 0.02 % sodium azide, assay diluent A and assay diluent B contain 0.01% sodium azide. Some kits can contain is BSA in them.
Information on antibodies:
The provided antibodies and their host vary in different kits.
- 100 μL
- 3 h
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards,
- Add 100μL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37 °C,
- Aspirate and add 100μL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37 °C,
- Aspirate and wash 3 times,
- Add 100μL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37 °C,
- Aspirate and wash 5 times,
- Add 90μL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37 °C,
- Add 50μL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
- Aufbereitung der Reagenzien
- Bring all kit components and samples to room temperature (18-25 °C) before use.
- Standard - Reconstitute the Standard with 0.5 mL of Standard Diluent, keep for 10 minutes at room temperature, shake gently (not to foam). The concentration of the standard in the stock solution is 20 ng/mL. Prepare 7 tubes containing 0.25 mL Standard Diluent and produce a double dilution series. Mix each tube thoroughly before the next transfer. Set up 7 points of diluted standard such as 20 ng/mL, 10 ng/mL, 5 ng/mL, 2.5 ng/mL, 1.25 ng/mL, 0.625 ng/mL, 0.312 ng/mL, and the last microcentrifuge tube with Standard Diluent is the blank as 0 ng/mL.
- Detection Reagent A and Detection Reagent B - Briefly spin or centrifuge the stock Detection A and Detection B before use. Dilute to the working concentration with Assay Diluent A and B, respectively (1:100).
- Making serial dilution in the wells directly is not permitted.
- Prepare standard within 15 minutes before assay. Please do not dissolve the reagents at 37 °C directly.
- Please carefully reconstitute Standards or working Detection Reagent A and B according to the instruction, and avoid foaming and mix gently until the crystals are completely dissolved. To minimize imprecision caused by pipetting, use small volumes and ensure that pipettors are calibrated. It is recommended to suck more than 10μL for once pipetting.
- The reconstituted Standards, Detection Reagent A and Detection Reagent B can be used only once.
- Contaminated water or container for reagent preparation will influence the detection result.
- Aufbereitung der Proben
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level of target were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level of target were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
Intra-Assay: CV < 10%
Inter-Assay: CV < 12%
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- The Stop Solution suggested for use with this kit is an acid solution. Wear eye, hand, face, and clothing protection when using this material.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- 6 months
Functional and phenotypic evaluation of eosinophils from patients with the acute form of paracoccidioidomycosis." in: PLoS neglected tropical diseases, Vol. 11, Issue 5, pp. e0005601, (2017) (PubMed).
: "Inhibitory effect of baicalin on allergic response in ovalbumin-induced allergic rhinitis guinea pigs and lipopolysaccharide-stimulated human mast cells." in: Inflammation research : official journal of the European Histamine Research Society ... [et al.], Vol. 65, Issue 8, pp. 603-12, (2016) (PubMed).
: "Blocking Fc? receptor I on granulocytes prevents tissue damage induced by IgA autoantibodies." in: Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), Vol. 189, Issue 4, pp. 1594-601, (2012) (PubMed).
: "CD98 positive eosinophils contribute to T helper 1 pattern inflammation." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 7, Issue 12, pp. e51830, (2012) (PubMed).
- Functional and phenotypic evaluation of eosinophils from patients with the acute form of paracoccidioidomycosis." in: PLoS neglected tropical diseases, Vol. 11, Issue 5, pp. e0005601, (2017) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- Ecotin (ECO)
- 2, EAR-13, EAR-2, ECP, ECP 2, Rnase2, EAR, R1, R7, Rnase3, RNS3, eosinophil-associated, ribonuclease A family, member 2, eosinophil-associated, ribonuclease A family, member 11, ribonuclease A family member 3, Ear2, Ear11, RNASE3