DEFA5 ELISA Kit (Defensin, alpha 5, Paneth Cell-Specific) ELISA Kit
- Target Alle DEFA5 ELISA Kits anzeigen
- Sandwich ELISA
- 15.6 pg/mL - 1000 pg/mL
- Untere Nachweisgrenze
- 15.6 pg/mL
- The kit is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay for in vitro quantitative measurement of DEFa5 in human serum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates.
- Cell Culture Supernatant, Cell Lysate, Plasma, Serum, Tissue Homogenate
- Analytische Methode
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Defensin Alpha 5, Paneth Cell Specific (DEFa5)
- 5.9 pg/mL
- Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate, flat buttom
- Plate sealer for 96 wells
- Reference Standard
- Standard Diluent
- Detection Reagent A
- Detection Reagent B
- Assay Diluent A
- Assay Diluent B
- Reagent Diluent (if Detection Reagent is lyophilized)
- TMB Substrate
- Stop Solution
- Wash Buffer (30 x concentrate)
- Instruction manual
Defensin, alpha 5, Paneth Cell-Specific (DEFA5) ELISA Kit ELISA Kit
High Sensitivity DEFA5 Reaktivität: Human Colorimetric Sandwich ELISA 15.6 pg/mL - 1000 pg/mL Cell Culture Supernatant, Cell Lysate, Plasma, Serum, Tissue HomogenateDefensin, alpha 5, Paneth Cell-Specific (DEFA5) ELISA Kit ELISA Kit
DEFA5 Reaktivität: Meerschweinchen Colorimetric Competition ELISA 5.0-100 ng/mL Cell Culture Supernatant, Plasma, Serum, Tissue HomogenateDefensin, alpha 5, Paneth Cell-Specific (DEFA5) ELISA Kit ELISA Kit
DEFA5 Reaktivität: Kaninchen Colorimetric Competition ELISA 5.0-100 ng/mL Cell Culture Supernatant, Plasma, Serum, Tissue Homogenate
Information on standard material:
The standard might be recombinant protein or natural protein, that will depend on the specific kit. Moreover, the expression system is E.coli or yeast or mammal cell. There is 0.05% proclin 300 in the standard as preservative.
Information on reagents:
The stop solution used in the kit is sulfuric acid with concentration of 1 mol/L. And the wash solution is TBS. The standard diluent contains 0.02 % sodium azide, assay diluent A and assay diluent B contain 0.01% sodium azide. Some kits can contain is BSA in them.
Information on antibodies:
The provided antibodies and their host vary in different kits.
- 100 μL
- 3 h
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards,
- Add 100μL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37 °C,
- Aspirate and add 100μL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37 °C,
- Aspirate and wash 3 times,
- Add 100μL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37 °C,
- Aspirate and wash 5 times,
- Add 90μL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37 °C,
- Add 50μL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
- Aufbereitung der Reagenzien
- Bring all kit components and samples to room temperature (18-25 °C) before use. If the kit will not be used up in one time, please only take out strips and reagents for present experiment, and leave the remaining strips and reagents in required condition.
- Standard - Reconstitute the Standard with 1.0 mL of Standard Diluent, keep for 10 minutes at room temperature, shake gently (not to foam). The concentration of the standard in the stock solution is 2,000pg/mL. Firstly dilute the stock solution to 1,000pg/mL and the diluted standard serves as the highest standard (1,000pg/mL). Then prepare 7 tubes containing 0.5 mL Standard Diluent and use the diluted standard to produce a double dilution series. Mix each tube thoroughly before the next transfer. Set up 7 points of diluted standard such as 1,000pg/mL, 500pg/mL, 250pg/mL, 125pg/mL, 62.5pg/mL, 31.2pg/mL, 15.6pg/mL., and the last microcentrifuge tube with Standard Diluent is the blank as 0pg/mL.
- Detection Reagent A and Detection Reagent B - If lyophilized reconstitute the Detection Reagent A with 150μL of Reagent Diluent, keep for 10 minutes at room temperature, shake gently (not to foam). Briefly spin or centrifuge the stock Detection A and Detection B before use. Dilute them to the working concentration 100-fold with Assay Diluent A and B, respectively.
- Making serial dilution in the wells directly is not permitted.
- Prepare standards within 15 minutes before assay. Please do not dissolve the reagents at 37 °C directly.
- Please carefully reconstitute Standards or working Detection Reagent A and B according to the instruction, and avoid foaming and mix gently until the crystals are completely dissolved. To minimize imprecision caused by pipetting, use small volumes and ensure that pipettors are calibrated. It is recommended to suck more than 10μL for one pipetting.
- The reconstituted Standards, Detection Reagent A and Detection Reagent B can be used only once.
- Contaminated water or container for reagent preparation will influence the detection result.
- Aufbereitung der Proben
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level of target were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level of target were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
Intra-Assay: CV < 10%
Inter-Assay: CV < 12%
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- The Stop Solution suggested for use with this kit is an acid solution. Wear eye, hand, face, and clothing protection when using this material.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- 6 months
On birth single dose live attenuated OPV and BCG vaccination induces gut cathelicidin LL37 responses at 6 week of age: a natural experiment." in: Vaccine, Vol. 33, Issue 1, pp. 18-21, (2014) (PubMed).
- On birth single dose live attenuated OPV and BCG vaccination induces gut cathelicidin LL37 responses at 6 week of age: a natural experiment." in: Vaccine, Vol. 33, Issue 1, pp. 18-21, (2014) (PubMed).
- Target Alle DEFA5 ELISA Kits anzeigen
- Andere Bezeichnung
- Defensin Alpha 5, Paneth Cell Specific (DEFa5) (DEFA5 Produkte)
- DEF5, HD-5, Defa29, Defcr29, Defcr5, DEFA1, DEFA5, Defa, defensin alpha 5, defensin, alpha, 5, defensin, alpha 5, Paneth cell-specific, alpha-defensin 1A, DEFA5, Defa5, MNP1A