ELANE ELISA Kit (Elastase, Neutrophil Expressed) ELISA Kit
- Target Alle ELANE ELISA Kits anzeigen
- AA 27-260
- Sandwich ELISA
- 31.2-2000 pg/mL
- Untere Nachweisgrenze
- 31.2 pg/mL
- Sandwich High Sensitivity ELISA kit for Quantitative Detection of Mouse Elastase
- Cell Culture Supernatant, Serum, Plasma (heparin), Plasma (EDTA)
- Analytische Methode
Expression system for standard: NSO
Immunogen sequence: S27-R260
- Kreuzreaktivität (Details)
- There is no detectable cross-reactivity with other relevant proteins.
- Benötigtes Material
- Microplate reader in standard size. Automated plate washer. Adjustable pipettes and pipette tips. Multichannel pipettes are recommended in the condition of large amount of samples in the detection. Clean tubes and Eppendorf tubes. Washing buffer (neutral PBS or TBS). Preparation of 0.01M TBS: Add 1.2g Tris, 8.5g Nacl
- Immunogen sequence: S27-R260
- Zu unserem meistverkauften ELANE ELISA Kit
Elastase, Neutrophil Expressed (ELANE) ELISA Kit ELISA Kit
ELANE Reaktivität: Ratte Colorimetric Sandwich ELISA 12.5 ng/mL - 800 ng/mL Cell Culture Supernatant, Cell Lysate, Plasma, Serum, Tissue Homogenate
- Before using Kit, spin tubes and bring down all components to bottom of tube. Duplicate well assay was recommended for both standard and sample testing.
- mouse Elastase ELISA Kit is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immune-sorbent assay technology. A monoclonal antibody from rat specific for Elastase has been precoated onto 96-well plates. Standards(Expression system for standard: NSO, Immunogen sequence: S27-R260) and test samples are added to the wells, a biotinylated detection polyclonal antibody from goat specific for Elastase is added subsequently and then followed by washing with PBS or TBS buffer. Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex is added and unbound conjugates are washed away with PBS or TBS buffer. HRP substrate TMB are used to visualize HRP enzymatic reaction. TMB is catalyzed by HRP to produce a blue color product that changed into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow is proportional to the mouse Elastase amount of sample captured in plate.
Aliquot 0.1 mL per well of the 2000pg/mL,1000pg/mL, 500pg/mL, 250pg/mL, 125pg/mL, 62.5pg/mL, 31.2pg/mL mouse Elastase standard solutions into the precoated 96-well plate. Add 0.1 mL of the sample diluent buffer into the control well (Zero well). Add 0.1 mL of each properly diluted sample of mouse cell culture supernates, serum or plasma(heparin, EDTA) to each empty well. See "Sample Dilution Guideline" above for details. It is recommended that each mouse Elastase standard solution and each sample be measured in duplicate.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- heparin or EDTA
- Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at 4°C for 6 months, at -20°C for 12 months. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- 12 months
- Target Alle ELANE ELISA Kits anzeigen
- Andere Bezeichnung
- ELANE (ELANE Produkte)
- ELA2, GE, HLE, HNE, NE, PMN-E, SCN1, Ela2, F430011M15Rik, ela2, ELANE, elastase, neutrophil expressed, proteinase 3, ELANE, Elane, prtn3
Protein Function: Medullasin modifies the functions of natural killer cells, monocytes and granulocytes. Inhibits C5a-dependent neutrophil enzyme release and chemotaxis (By similarity). .
Background: Neutrophil elastase is a serine protease of neutrophil and monocyte granules. Its key physiologic role is in innate host defense, but it can also participate in tissue remodeling and possesses secretagogue actions important to local inflammatory responses. Elastases form a subfamily of serine proteases that hydrolyze many proteins in addition to elastin. Humans have six elastase genes which encode structurally similar proteins. The encoded preproprotein is proteolytically processed to generate the active protease. Following activation, this protease hydrolyzes proteins within specialized neutrophil lysosomes, called azurophil granules, as well as proteins of the extracellular matrix. This protein also degrades the outer membrane protein A (OmpA) of E. coli as well as the virulence factors of such bacteria as Shigella, Salmonella and Yersinia. Mutations in this gene are associated with cyclic neutropenia and severe congenital neutropenia (SCN). This gene is present in a gene cluster on chromosome 19.
Synonyms: Neutrophil elastase,184.108.40.206,Elastase-2,Leukocyte elastase,Elane,Ela2,
Full Gene Name: Neutrophil elastase