CytoSelect™ 24-well Cell Migration and Invasion Assay (8 μm), Colorimetric, Combo Kit
- Cellular Assay (CA)
- Serum, Cell Samples
- Analytische Methode
- CytoSelect™ Cell Migration Assay utilizes polycarbonate membrane inserts (8 μm pore size) to assay the migratory properties of cells. The 8 μm pore size is optimal for epithelial and fibroblast cell migration. However, in the case of leukocyte chemotaxis, a smaller pore size (3 μm) is recommended. CytoSelect™ Cell Invasion Assay utilizes basement membrane-coated inserts to assay the invasive properties of tumor cells. Each assay contains sufficient reagents for the evaluation of 12 samples.
- 24-well Migration Plate : One 24-well plate containing 12 cell culture inserts (8 μm pore size)
- Invasion Chamber Plate : One 24-well plate containing 12 ECM-coated cell culture inserts.
- Cell Stain Solution : One 20 mL bottle
- Extraction Solution : One 20 mL bottle
- Cotton Swabs : 40 each
- Forceps: One each
- Benötigtes Material
- Migratory or invasive cell lines
- Cell culture medium
- Serum free medium, such as DMEM containing 0.5 % BSA, 2 mM CaCl2 and 2 mM MgCl2
- Cell culture incubator (37 °C, 5 % CO2 atmosphere)
- Light microscope
- 96-well microtiter plate
Tumor Necrosis Factor alpha (TNF alpha) ELISA Kit
TNF alpha Reaktivität: Human AA 77-233 Colorimetric Sandwich ELISA 15.6 pg/mL - 1000 pg/mL Cell Culture Supernatant, Plasma (EDTA), Plasma (citrate), Plasma (heparin), SerumBrain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) ELISA Kit
BDNF Reaktivität: Maus AA 129-247 Colorimetric Sandwich ELISA 31.2-2000 pg/mL Cell Culture Supernatant, Cell Lysate, Plasma (EDTA), Plasma (citrate), Plasma (heparin), SerumChemokine (C-C Motif) Ligand 2 (CCL2) ELISA Kit
CCL2 Reaktivität: Human Colorimetric Sandwich ELISA 31.25-2000 pg/mL Cell Culture Supernatant, Cerebrospinal Fluid, Plasma, Saliva, Serum, Tissue Homogenate, Urine
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- Fully quantify chemotaxis and cell invasion with no manual cell counting
- Includes two plates with 8 μm membrane inserts: one uncoated for chemotaxis and one precoated on top of the membrane with ECM matrix (basement membrane) for cell invasion
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 4 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store all components at 4°C.
Inhibition of FASN suppresses migration, invasion and growth in hepatoma carcinoma cells by deregulating the HIF-1α/IGFBP1 pathway." in: International journal of oncology, Vol. 50, Issue 3, pp. 883-892, (2017) (PubMed).
: "Characterization of stem-like cells in a new astroblastoma cell line." in: Experimental cell research, Vol. 352, Issue 2, pp. 393-402, (2017) (PubMed).
: "Clonorchis sinensis excretory-secretory products promote the migration and invasion of cholangiocarcinoma cells by activating the integrin β4-FAK/Src signaling pathway." in: Molecular and biochemical parasitology, Vol. 214, pp. 1-9, (2017) (PubMed).
: "Overexpression of BUB1B contributes to progression of prostate cancer and predicts poor outcome in patients with prostate cancer." in: OncoTargets and therapy, Vol. 9, pp. 2211-20, (2016) (PubMed).
: "p27 Is a Candidate Prognostic Biomarker and Metastatic Promoter in Osteosarcoma." in: Cancer research, Vol. 76, Issue 13, pp. 4002-11, (2016) (PubMed).
: "Transcriptome profiling reveals novel gene expression signatures and regulating transcription factors of TGFβ-induced epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition." in: Cancer medicine, Vol. 5, Issue 8, pp. 1962-72, (2016) (PubMed).
: "Interleukin-30 Promotes Breast Cancer Growth and Progression." in: Cancer research, Vol. 76, Issue 21, pp. 6218-6229, (2016) (PubMed).
: "Adenylyl cyclase 3/adenylyl cyclase-associated protein 1 (CAP1) complex mediates the anti-migratory effect of forskolin in pancreatic cancer cells." in: Molecular carcinogenesis, Vol. 56, Issue 4, pp. 1344-1360, (2016) (PubMed).
: "Antiproliferative and Pro-Apoptotic Effects of MiR-4286 Inhibition in Melanoma Cells." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 11, Issue 12, pp. e0168229, (2016) (PubMed).
: "Targeting LUNX Inhibits Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Growth and Metastasis." in: Cancer research, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Increased expression of endocan in arthritic synovial tissues: effects of adiponectin on the expression of endocan in fibroblast-like synoviocytes." in: Molecular medicine reports, Vol. 11, Issue 4, pp. 2695-702, (2015) (PubMed).
: "iTRAQ-Based Quantitative Proteomic Analysis of Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma." in: Journal of cellular biochemistry, Vol. 116, Issue 7, pp. 1431-41, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Selective inhibition of miR-21 by phage display screened peptide." in: Nucleic acids research, Vol. 43, Issue 8, pp. 4342-52, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Combining miR-10b-Targeted Nanotherapy with Low-Dose Doxorubicin Elicits Durable Regressions of Metastatic Breast Cancer." in: Cancer research, Vol. 75, Issue 20, pp. 4407-15, (2015) (PubMed).
: "The prognostic significance of eukaryotic elongation factor 1 alpha-2 in non-small cell lung cancer." in: Anticancer research, Vol. 34, Issue 2, pp. 651-8, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Epigenetic silencing of CHD5, a novel tumor-suppressor gene, occurs in early colorectal cancer stages." in: Cancer, Vol. 120, Issue 2, pp. 172-80, (2014) (PubMed).
: "microRNA-503 inhibits gastric cancer cell growth and epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition." in: Oncology letters, Vol. 7, Issue 4, pp. 1233-1238, (2014) (PubMed).
: "TLX activates MMP-2, promotes self-renewal of tumor spheres in neuroblastoma and correlates with poor patient survival." in: Cell death & disease, Vol. 5, pp. e1502, (2014) (PubMed).
: "The role of von Willebrand factor as a biomarker of tumor development in hepatitis B virus-associated human hepatocellular carcinoma: a quantitative proteomic based study." in: Journal of proteomics, Vol. 106, pp. 99-112, (2014) (PubMed).
: "miRNA-34b inhibits prostate cancer through demethylation, active chromatin modifications, and AKT pathways." in: Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research, Vol. 19, Issue 1, pp. 73-84, (2013) (PubMed).
- Inhibition of FASN suppresses migration, invasion and growth in hepatoma carcinoma cells by deregulating the HIF-1α/IGFBP1 pathway." in: International journal of oncology, Vol. 50, Issue 3, pp. 883-892, (2017) (PubMed).
- Cell migration is a highly integrated, multistep process that orchestrates embryonic morphogenesis, tissue repair and regeneration. It plays a pivotal role in the disease progression of cancer, mental retardation, atherosclerosis, and arthritis. The initial response of a cell to a migration-promoting agent is to polarize and extend protrusions in the direction of the attractant, these protrusions can consist of large, broad lamellipodia or spike-like filopodia. In either case, these protrusions are driven by actin polymerization and can be stabilized by extracellular matrix (ECM) adhesion or cell-cell interactions (via transmembrane receptors). The ability of malignant tumor cells to invade normal surrounding tissue contributes in large part to the significant morbidity and mortality of cancers. Invasiveness requires several distinct cellular functions including adhesion, motility, detachment, and extracellular matrix proteolysis. Metastatic cells produce many proteolytic enzymes (e.g. lysosomal hydrolysates, collagenases, plasminogen activators) while the expression of certain cell surface protease receptors is also increased.