- Target Alle IgG Produkte
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB), Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- Kreuzreaktivität (Details)
- Goat IgG whole molecule assayed by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Goat IgG and anti-Goat Serum.
- Goat IgG whole molecule was prepared from normal serum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer stated above.
Immunohistochemistry Dilution: User Optimized
Application Note: Goat IgG whole molecule can be utilized as a control or standard reagent in Western Blotting and ELISA experiments.
Western Blot Dilution: User Optimized
ELISA Dilution: User Optimized
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
Reconstitution Volume: 1.0 mL
Reconstitution Buffer: Restore with deionized water (or equivalent)
- 10 mg/mL
Buffer: 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- Sodium azide
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store vial at 4° C prior to restoration. For extended storage aliquot contents and freeze at -20° C or below. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature. Goat IgG whole molecule is stable for several weeks at 4° C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 12 months
- IgG Produkte