ISX Antikörper (Intestine-Specific Homeobox) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
Dieser ISX Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
Western Blotting (WB)
- ISX antibody was raised in rabbit using the N terminal of ISX as the immunogen
WB: 0.2-1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
ISX Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-4053, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this ISX antibody
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Andere Bezeichnung
- ISX (ISX Antibody Abstract)
- 9130012O13Rik, Pix-1, RAXLX, intestine specific homeobox, ISX, Isx
- Homeobox genes encode DNA-binding proteins, many of which are thought to be involved in early embryonic development. Homeobox genes encode a DNA-binding domain of 60 to 63 amino acids referred to as the homeodomain. This gene is a member of the RAXLX homeobox gene family.Homeobox genes encode DNA-binding proteins, many of which are thought to be involved in early embryonic development. Homeobox genes encode a DNA-binding domain of 60 to 63 amino acids referred to as the homeodomain. This gene is a member of the RAXLX homeobox gene family. Synonyms: Polyclonal ISX antibody, Anti-ISX antibody, intestine-specific homeobox antibody, DKFZp781N2395 antibody, MGC138417 antibody, RAXLX antibody.