MMP1 Antikörper (Middle Region)
- Target Alle MMP1 Antikörper anzeigen
- MMP1 (Matrix Metallopeptidase 1 (Interstitial Collagenase) (MMP1))
- AA 194-231, Middle Region
- Dieser MMP1 Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Interstitial collagenase(MMP1) detection. Tested with WB in Human.
- DAHFDEDERW TNNFREYNLH RVAAHELGHS LGLSHSTD
- Kreuzreaktivität (Details)
- No cross reactivity with other proteins.
Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Interstitial collagenase(MMP1) detection. Tested with WB in Human.
Gene Name: matrix metallopeptidase 1
Protein Name: Interstitial collagenase
- Immunogen affinity purified.
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence in the middle region of human MMP1 (194-231aa DAHFDEDERWTNNFREYNLHRVAAHELGHSLGLSHSTD).
WB: Concentration: 0.1-0.5 μg/mL, Tested Species: Human
Notes: Tested Species: Species with positive results.
Other applications have not been tested. Optimal dilutions should be determined by end users.
Antibody can be supported by chemiluminescence kit ABIN921124 in WB.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- Add 0.2 mL of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500 μg/mL.
- 500 μg/mL
- Each vial contains 5 mg BSA, 0.9 mg NaCl, 0.2 mg Na2HPO4, 0.05 mg Sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
At -20°C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4°C for one month.
It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20 °C for a longer time. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
BMSCs Interactions with Adventitial Fibroblasts Display Smooth Muscle Cell Lineage Potential in Differentiation and Migration That Contributes to Neointimal Formation." in: Stem cells international, Vol. 2016, pp. 3196071, (2016) (PubMed).
: "Gene expression profile analyze the molecular mechanism of CXCR7 regulating papillary thyroid carcinoma growth and metastasis." in: Journal of experimental & clinical cancer research : CR, Vol. 34, pp. 16, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Decreased expression of matrix metalloproteinase-1 in the maternal umbilical serum, trophoblasts and decidua leads to preeclampsia." in: Experimental and therapeutic medicine, Vol. 9, Issue 3, pp. 992-998, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Expression of MMP-1/PAR-1 and patterns of invasion in oral squamous cell carcinoma as potential prognostic markers." in: OncoTargets and therapy, Vol. 8, pp. 1619-26, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Antiphotoaging effect of conditioned medium of dedifferentiated adipocytes on skin in vivo and in vitro: a mechanistic study." in: Stem cells and development, Vol. 24, Issue 9, pp. 1096-111, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Norcantharidin inhibits tumor growth and vasculogenic mimicry of human gallbladder carcinomas by suppression of the PI3-K/MMPs/Ln-5?2 signaling pathway." in: BMC cancer, Vol. 14, pp. 193, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Norcantharidin enhances TIMP?2 anti?vasculogenic mimicry activity for human gallbladder cancers through downregulating MMP?2 and MT1?MMP." in: International journal of oncology, Vol. 46, Issue 2, pp. 627-40, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Effects of hydroxysafflor yellow A on proliferation and collagen synthesis of rat vascular adventitial fibroblasts induced by angiotensin II." in: International journal of clinical and experimental pathology, Vol. 7, Issue 9, pp. 5772-81, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Formosanin C-inhibited pulmonary metastasis through repression of matrix metalloproteinases on mouse lung adenocarcinoma." in: Cancer biology & therapy, Vol. 11, Issue 6, pp. 592-8, (2011) (PubMed).
: "The protective effects of long-term oral administration of marine collagen hydrolysate from chum salmon on collagen matrix homeostasis in the chronological aged skin of Sprague-Dawley male rats." in: Journal of food science, Vol. 75, Issue 8, pp. H230-8, (2011) (PubMed).
: "Effects of exogenous urotensin II on vascular remodelling after balloon injury." in: Clinical and experimental pharmacology & physiology, Vol. 37, Issue 4, pp. 477-81, (2010) (PubMed).
: "Therapeutic effects of alpha-lipoic acid on bleomycin-induced pulmonary fibrosis in rats." in: International journal of molecular medicine, Vol. 19, Issue 6, pp. 865-73, (2007) (PubMed).
: "Effect of Danshao Huaxian capsule on expression of matrix metalloproteinase-1 and tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase-1 in fibrotic liver of rats." in: World journal of gastroenterology, Vol. 11, Issue 32, pp. 4953-6, (2005) (PubMed).
- BMSCs Interactions with Adventitial Fibroblasts Display Smooth Muscle Cell Lineage Potential in Differentiation and Migration That Contributes to Neointimal Formation." in: Stem cells international, Vol. 2016, pp. 3196071, (2016) (PubMed).
- MMP1 (Matrix Metallopeptidase 1 (Interstitial Collagenase) (MMP1))
- Andere Bezeichnung
- MMP1 (MMP1 Produkte)
- CLG antikoerper, CLGN antikoerper, Mmp1a antikoerper, CG4859 antikoerper, Dm1-MMP antikoerper, Dmel\\CG4859 antikoerper, MMP-1 antikoerper, MMP1 antikoerper, Mmp 1 antikoerper, dMMP1 antikoerper, dm1-MMP antikoerper, dmmp1 antikoerper, l(2)k04809 antikoerper, mmp1 antikoerper, Mmp1 antikoerper, Mcol-A antikoerper, Mcola antikoerper, col4 antikoerper, mmp18 antikoerper, Clgn antikoerper, matrix metallopeptidase 1 antikoerper, Matrix metalloproteinase 1 antikoerper, matrix metalloproteinase 1 antikoerper, matrix metallopeptidase 1 (interstitial collagenase) antikoerper, matrix metallopeptidase 1a (interstitial collagenase) antikoerper, matrix metallopeptidase 1 S homeolog antikoerper, interstitial collagenase antikoerper, MMP1 antikoerper, Mmp1 antikoerper, RB11133 antikoerper, Mmp1a antikoerper, mmp1.S antikoerper, LOC100727966 antikoerper
Matrix metalloproteinase-1 (MMP-1), also known as interstitial collagenase and fibroblast collagenase, is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the MMP1 gene. MMP-1 was the first vertebrate collagenase both purified to homogeneity as a protein, and cloned as a cDNA. Proteins of the matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) family are involved in the breakdown of extracellular matrix in normal physiological processes, such as embryonic development, reproduction, and tissue remodeling, as well as in disease processes, such as arthritis and metastasis. Most MMP's are secreted as inactive proproteins which are activated when cleaved by extracellular proteinases. This gene encodes a secreted enzyme which breaks down the interstitial collagens, types I, II, and III. It is part of a cluster of MMP genes which localize to chromosome 11q22.3. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
Synonyms: 27 kDa interstitial collagenase antibody|CLG antibody|CLGN antibody|collagenase, fibroblast antibody|collagenase, interstitial antibody|Fibroblast collagenase antibody|Interstitial collagenase antibody|Matrix metallopeptidase 1 (interstitial collagenase) antibody|Matrix metalloprotease 1 antibody|Matrix Metalloproteinase 1 antibody|Matrix metalloproteinase-1 antibody|MMP 1 antibody|MMP-1 antibody|MMP1 antibody|MMP1_HUMAN antibody|OTTHUMP00000045866 antibody