- Target Alle CRISP3 Antikörper anzeigen
- Dieser CRISP3 Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
- Immunoassay (IA), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- 0.2 μm filtered
anti-Cysteine-Rich Secretory Protein 3 (CRISP3) (N-Term) antibody
CRISP3 Reaktivität: Human, Maus, Ratte, Rind (Kuh), Hund, Ziege, Pferd, Schwein, Kaninchen, Schaf WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugated
- For Western blotting and immunohistology dilutions to be used depend on detection system applied. It is recommended that users test the reagent and determine their own optimal dilutions. The typical starting working dilution is 1:10.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, containing 0.02 % sodium azide and 0.1 % bovine serum albumin.
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Product should be stored at 4 °C. Under recommended storage conditions, product is stable for one year.
- 12 months
An ELISA for SGP28/CRISP-3, a cysteine-rich secretory protein in human neutrophils, plasma, and exocrine secretions." in: Journal of immunological methods, Vol. 263, Issue 1-2, pp. 43-55, (2002) (PubMed).
: "Identification of human cysteine-rich secretory protein 3 (CRISP-3) as a matrix protein in a subset of peroxidase-negative granules of neutrophils and in the granules of eosinophils." in: Journal of leukocyte biology, Vol. 72, Issue 3, pp. 462-9, (2002) (PubMed).
: "SGP28, a novel matrix glycoprotein in specific granules of human neutrophils with similarity to a human testis-specific gene product and a rodent sperm-coating glycoprotein." in: FEBS letters, Vol. 380, Issue 3, pp. 246-50, (1996) (PubMed).
- An ELISA for SGP28/CRISP-3, a cysteine-rich secretory protein in human neutrophils, plasma, and exocrine secretions." in: Journal of immunological methods, Vol. 263, Issue 1-2, pp. 43-55, (2002) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- Crisp-3 (CRISP3 Produkte)
- aln-a, crisp3, MGC76177, CRISP3, Aeg2, CRISP-3, CRS3, SGP28, dJ442L6.3, AEG2, HSP-3, cysteine-rich secretory protein 3, cysteine-rich secretory protein 3 S homeolog, cysteine rich secretory protein 3, cysteine-rich secretory protein 2, CRISP3, crisp3.S, crisp3, CpipJ_CPIJ001507, Crisp3, LOC481834
- Cysteine-rich secretory protein 3 (CRISP-3, also known as SGP28) is a glycoprotein that belongs to the family of cysteine-rich secretory proteins (CRISPs) which was originally discovered in human neutrophilic granulocytes. CRISP-3 is also widely distibuted in exocrine glands (salivary glands, pancreas and prostate), eosinophilic granulocytes and to a lower level in epididymis, ovary, thymus and colon. The presence of CRISP-3 in neutrophils, eosinophils and in exocrine secretions indicates a role in innate host defense. The antibody has been raised against recombinant C-terminally truncated form of CRISP-3 and recognizes both the N-glycosylated and non-glycosylated form of the mature protein.