C5b-9 Antikörper (Terminal Complement Complex C5b-9) Primary Antibody
- Target Alle C5b-9 Antikörper anzeigen
- Dieser C5b-9 Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
- Immunoassay (IA), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- 0.2 μm filtered
- For immunohistochemistry and Western blotting, dilutions to be used depend on detection system applied. It is recommended that users test the reagent and determine their own optimal dilutions. The typical starting working dilution is 1:50. Positive Glomeruli of rats treated with anti-Thy-1.1 antibodies control Negative Glomeruli of C6 deficient rats control
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, containing 0.1 % bovine serum albumin and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Product should be stored at 4 °C. Under recommended storage conditions, product is stable for at least one year. The exact expiry date is indicated on the label.
Antagonism of PDGF-D by human antibody CR002 prevents renal scarring in experimental glomerulonephritis." in: Journal of the American Society of Nephrology : JASN, Vol. 17, Issue 4, pp. 1054-62, (2006) (PubMed).
: "C5b-9 regulates peritubular myofibroblast accumulation in experimental focal segmental glomerulosclerosis." in: Kidney international, Vol. 66, Issue 5, pp. 1838-48, (2004) (PubMed).
: "C6 mediates chronic progression of tubulointerstitial damage in rats with remnant kidneys." in: Journal of the American Society of Nephrology : JASN, Vol. 13, Issue 4, pp. 928-36, (2002) (PubMed).
: "Complement activation by anti-endothelial cell antibodies in MHC-mismatched and MHC-matched heart allograft rejection: anti-MHC-, but not anti non-MHC alloantibodies are effective in complement ..." in: Transplant international : official journal of the European Society for Organ Transplantation, Vol. 13, Issue 5, pp. 363-71, (2001) (PubMed).
: "Clusterin is up-regulated in glomerular mesangial cells in complement-mediated injury." in: Kidney international, Vol. 59, Issue 1, pp. 137-46, (2001) (PubMed).
: "The terminal sequence of complement plays an essential role in antibody-mediated renal cell apoptosis." in: Journal of the American Society of Nephrology : JASN, Vol. 10, Issue 6, pp. 1242-52, (1999) (PubMed).
: "Increased urinary excretion of C5b-9 distinguishes passive Heymann nephritis in the rat." in: Kidney international, Vol. 35, Issue 1, pp. 60-8, (1989) (PubMed).
- Antagonism of PDGF-D by human antibody CR002 prevents renal scarring in experimental glomerulonephritis." in: Journal of the American Society of Nephrology : JASN, Vol. 17, Issue 4, pp. 1054-62, (2006) (PubMed).
- C5b-9 Produkte
- The monoclonal antibody 2A1 recognizes rat C5b-9. The antibody was shown to compete with antibodies to human C9 for its binding site on the C5b-9 complex, indicating that the reactive epitope is located on the C9 Molecule. C5b-9 membrane attack complexes are assembled from five precursor molecules in the serum. Proteolytic cleavage of C5 by C5 convertase generates C5b which initiates assembly of the C5b-9 complex. The last step of C5b-9 complex formation involves polymerization of C9 which accompanies insertion of the complex into the cell membrane. During formation of C5b-8 and C9 polymerization, neoantigens are generated which are unique to the C5b-9 complex and are not present on any of the individual native complex components. The complement regulatory proteins CD59 and complement S-protein can both prevent C5b-9 insertion into the cell membrane. The formed SC5b-9 complex is unable to attach to cells and is cytolytically inactive.C5b-9 is involved in the progression of chronic proteinuric renal disease by mediating continuous tubulointerstitial damage. Early tubulointerstitial injury in the remnant kidney can be improved when C5b-9 complex forming is abrogated. The monoclonal antibody 2A1 was raised against a rat C5b-9 neoantigen. Monoclonal antibody 2A1 can be used as a coating antibody to detect C5b-9 in plasma and urine samples. Aliases membrane attack complex, MAC Immunogen rat C5b-9