AOC3 Antikörper (Amine Oxidase, Copper Containing 3 (Vascular Adhesion Protein 1)) Primary Antibody
- Target Alle AOC3 Antikörper anzeigen
- Dieser AOC3 Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
- Functional Studies (Func), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Flow Cytometry (FACS)
- Kreuzreaktivität (Details)
- Cross reactivity: Rat : Yes
- 0.2 μm filtered
anti-Amine Oxidase, Copper Containing 3 (Vascular Adhesion Protein 1) (AOC3) (AA 613-640) antibody Primary Antibody
AOC3 Reaktivität: Human FACS, IHC (p), WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal RB22029 unconjugatedanti-Amine Oxidase, Copper Containing 3 (Vascular Adhesion Protein 1) (AOC3) (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
AOC3 Reaktivität: Human, Maus, Ratte ELISA, IHC, WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugated
- For immunohistochemistry and flow cytometry, dilutions to be used depend on detection system chemistry, , applied. It is recommended that users test the reagent and determine their own optimal dilutions. The typical starting working dilution is 1:50. For functional studies, in vitro dilutions have to be optimized in user's experimental setting. Positive Ax cells stably transfected with VAP-1 cDNA. (Ref. 1) VAP control Negative Mock transfected Ax cells. (Ref. 1) control
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, containing 0.1 % bovine serum albumin.
- 4 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Product should be stored at 4 °C. Under recommended storage conditions, product is stable for at least one year. The exact expiry date is indicated on the label.
PET imaging of inflammation and adenocarcinoma xenografts using vascular adhesion protein 1 targeting peptide 68Ga-DOTAVAP-P1: comparison with 18F-FDG." in: European journal of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging, Vol. 37, Issue 10, pp. 1918-25, (2010) (PubMed).
: "Blockade of vascular adhesion protein-1 inhibits lymphocyte infiltration in rat liver allograft rejection." in: The American journal of pathology, Vol. 165, Issue 6, pp. 1993-2001, (2004) (PubMed).
- PET imaging of inflammation and adenocarcinoma xenografts using vascular adhesion protein 1 targeting peptide 68Ga-DOTAVAP-P1: comparison with 18F-FDG." in: European journal of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging, Vol. 37, Issue 10, pp. 1918-25, (2010) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- Vascular Adhesion Protein-1 (AOC3 Produkte)
- HPAO, SSAO, VAP-1, VAP1, aoc2, BOLAO, amine oxidase, copper containing 3, amine oxidase, copper containing 3 L homeolog, AOC3, aoc3.L, Aoc3
- The monoclonal antibody 174-5 recognises human Vascular Adhesion Protein-1 (VAP-1), which is a glycosylated homodimeric membrane protein consisting of two 90 kDa subunits connected by disulfide bonds. It contains a short N-terminal cytoplasmic tail, a single membrane-spanning domain and a large extracellular part. A soluble form of VAP-1 (sVAP-1) has been described, which presumably results from the proteolytic cleavage of membrane-bound VAP-1. Structurally VAP-1 belongs to enzymes called semicarbamizide-sensitive amine oxidases, which contain copper as a cofactor. These enzymes deaminate primary amines in a reaction producing hydrogen peroxide, aldehyde, and ammonia. VAP-1 is present in endothelial cells, smooth muscle cells, adipocytes, and in follicular dendritic cells. In endothelial cells the majority of VAP-1 is stored within intracellular granules and translocated to the surface upon inflammation where it regulates leukocyte tissue infiltration. Furthermore, the end- products formed by VAP-1 can also regulate leukocyte migration by signaling effects, have insulin-like effects in energy metabolism, and can cause vascular damage by direct cytotoxicity. Elevated sVAP- 1serum levels have been described in several inflammatory diseases as well as colorectal cancer. Moreover, diminished insulin secretion appears to increase the concentration of soluble VAP-1 in plasma. Therefore, VAP-1 might be an interesting diagnostic marker as well therapeutic target for modulating inflammation.The monoclonal antibody 174-5 has been shown to cross-react with rat VAP- 1 and to inhibit lymphocyte infiltration in rat liver allograft rejection. Aliases membrane primary amine oxidase, AOC3, SSAO Immunogen Purified vessels from human peripheral lymph nodes (ref 1)
- Feeding Behaviour