- Target Alle MADCAM1 Antikörper anzeigen
- Dieser MADCAM1 Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
- Immunoassay (IA), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Flow Cytometry (FACS), Inhibition Assay (InhA), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- 0.2 μm filtered
anti-Mucosal Vascular Addressin Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 (MADCAM1) (AA 151-250) antibody
MADCAM1 Reaktivität: Human, Maus ELISA, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Mucosal Vascular Addressin Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 (MADCAM1) (AA 85-180) antibody
MADCAM1 Reaktivität: Maus ELISA, FACS, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugated
- For immunohistology, flow cytometry and Western blotting dilutions to be used depend on detection system applied. It is recommended that users test the reagent and determine their own optimal dilutions. The typical starting working dilution is 1:50. For inhibition of biological activity in vitro dilutions have to be made according to the amounts of MAdCAM-1 to be inactivated.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, containing 0.1 % bovine serum albumin.
- 4 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Product should be stored at 4 °C. Under recommended storage conditions, product is stable for one year.
- 12 months
Bioassay detects soluble MAdCAM-1 in body fluids." in: Immunology and cell biology, Vol. 82, Issue 4, pp. 400-9, (2004) (PubMed).
- Bioassay detects soluble MAdCAM-1 in body fluids." in: Immunology and cell biology, Vol. 82, Issue 4, pp. 400-9, (2004) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- Madcam-1 (MADCAM1 Produkte)
- MACAM1, AV211525, mucosal vascular addressin cell adhesion molecule 1, MADCAM1, Madcam1
- The monocolonal antibody 314G8 reacts with human mucosal addressin cell adhesion molecules-1 (MAdCAM-1), a key player in mediating the infiltration of leukocytes into chronically inflamed tissue. MAdCAM-1 is a cell-surface Ig superfamily member composed of two extracellular Ig domains, followed by a mucin-like domain, a transmembrane domain and a short cytoplasmatic domain. It interacts via its N- terminal Ig domain with the lymphocyte homing receptor alpha4beta7, which plays a critical role in forming the gut-associated lymphoid system. MAdCAM-1 promotes the adhesion of T- and B cells, monocytes/macrophages, and potentially eosinophils, basophils, and differentiated mast cells to the vascular endothelium. Mucosal addressin cell adhesion molecule-1 RNA transcripts are predominantly expressed in the small intestine, mesenteric lymph nodes, colon and spleen, and are very weakly expresssed in human pancreas and brain. The monocolonal antibody 314G8 recognizes a site in the N- terminal Ig domain of MAdCAM-1. The monoclonal antibody 314G8 detects MAdCAM-1 on venules in the spleen and small intestine. MAdCAM-1 is strongly expressed in the synovium of osteoarthritis patients, predominantly on the endothelial lining of blood vessels, but also within the vessel lumen. The monoclonal antibody 314G8 may be useful in diagnosis of inflammation in humans by monitoring the presence and levels of MAdCAM-1.