JAM3 Antikörper (Junctional Adhesion Molecule 3) Primary Antibody
- Target Alle JAM3 Antikörper anzeigen
- Dieser JAM3 Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
- Immunoassay (IA), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunoprecipitation (IP)
- 0.2 μm filtered
- CRAM-19 H36
anti-Junctional Adhesion Molecule 3 (JAM3) (AA 31-130) antibody Primary Antibody
JAM3 Reaktivität: Human, Maus, Ratte ELISA, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugated
- For immunohistology and flow cytometry dilutions to be used depend on detection system applied. It is recommended that users test the reagent and determine their own optimal dilutions. The typical starting working dilution is 1:50.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, containing 0.1 % bovine serum albumin and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Product should be stored at 4 °C. Under recommended storage conditions, product is stable for one year.
- 12 months
Junctional adhesion molecule-2 (JAM-2) promotes lymphocyte transendothelial migration." in: Blood, Vol. 100, Issue 7, pp. 2479-86, (2002) (PubMed).
- Junctional adhesion molecule-2 (JAM-2) promotes lymphocyte transendothelial migration." in: Blood, Vol. 100, Issue 7, pp. 2479-86, (2002) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- Junctional Adhesion Molecule-C (JAM3 Produkte)
- JAM3, jam3, sr:nyz155, wu:fb30h11, wu:fc08c06, wu:fc13e04, wu:fc25g11, jamc.2, 1110002N23Rik, JAM-3, JAM-C, Jcam3, JAM-2, JAMC, junctional adhesion molecule 3, junctional adhesion molecule 3b, junctional adhesion molecule 3a, junction adhesion molecule 3, JAM3, jam3b, jam3a, Jam3
- Junctional adhesion molecule-C (JAM-C) also known as JAM-2 is a 45 kD cell adhesion molecule (CAM). JAM-C is a transmembrane protein which is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily found at intercellular junctions of endothelial cells. JAM-C belongs together with JAM-A (JAM or JAM-1) and JAM-B (VE-JAM or JAM-3) to a family of adhesion proteins with a V-C2 immunoglobulin domain organization. JAM plays an important role in tight junctions where it is involved in cell-to-cell adhesion through homophilic interaction. It codistributes with other tight junction components as ZO-1, 7H6 antigen, cingulin and occludin. JAM-C is potentially involved in the junctional sealing of the vascular endothelium, in particular of high endothelial venules (HEV). In adult murine tissue JAM-C expression is reported to be restricted to high endothelial venules of lymphoid organs, lymphoendothelial cells and endothelial cells in kidney. Monoclonal antibody CRAM-19 H36 also reacts with human JAM-C. In humans, JAM-C expression is not restricted to endothelial cells, but is also expressed on human lymphocytes.