nectin-3 Antikörper (Nectin cell adhesion molecule 3) Primary Antibody
- Target Alle nectin-3 (NECTIN3) Antikörper anzeigen
- nectin-3 (NECTIN3)
- Dieser nectin-3 Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
- Immunoassay (IA), Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (IF)
- Kreuzreaktivität (Details)
- Cross reactivity: Human nectin-3 : No, Rat nectin-3 : No
- 0.2 μm filtered
anti-Nectin cell adhesion molecule 3 (NECTIN3) (AA 84-97), (Extracellular), (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
NECTIN3 Reaktivität: Human, Maus, Ratte FACS, IF, IHC, WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugated
- For immunohistochemistry and flow cytometry, dilutions to be used depend on detection system applied. It is recommended that users test the reagent and determine their own optimal dilutions. The typical starting working dilution is 1:50. Positive L-cells (A cultured line of C3H mouse fibroblasts), control Negative Cells/tissues derived from nectin-3 knockout mouse (Ref 5) control
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, containing 0.1 % bovine serum albumin and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Product should be stored at 4 °C. Under recommended storage conditions, product is stable for at least one year. The exact expiry date is indicated on the label.
Disruption of ectoplasmic specializations between Sertoli cells and maturing spermatids by anti-nectin-2 and anti-nectin-3 antibodies." in: Asian journal of andrology, Vol. 10, Issue 4, pp. 577-84, (2008) (PubMed).
: "Roles of cell-adhesion molecules nectin 1 and nectin 3 in ciliary body development." in: Development (Cambridge, England), Vol. 132, Issue 7, pp. 1525-37, (2005) (PubMed).
: "Evidence that tubulobulbar complexes in the seminiferous epithelium are involved with internalization of adhesion junctions." in: Biology of reproduction, Vol. 71, Issue 2, pp. 548-59, (2004) (PubMed).
- Disruption of ectoplasmic specializations between Sertoli cells and maturing spermatids by anti-nectin-2 and anti-nectin-3 antibodies." in: Asian journal of andrology, Vol. 10, Issue 4, pp. 577-84, (2008) (PubMed).
- nectin-3 (NECTIN3)
- Andere Bezeichnung
- Nectin-3 (NECTIN3 Produkte)
- PVRL3, CD113, CDW113, NECTIN-3, PPR3, PRR3, PVRR3, 2610301B19Rik, 3000002N23Rik, 4921513D19Rik, AA407785, AU016832, AW538082, nectin cell adhesion molecule 3, poliovirus receptor-related 3, Nectin3, NECTIN3, PVRL3, nectin3
- The monoclonal antibody 103-A1 recognizes mouse nectin-3. Nectin-3 is a 83 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein. Nectin, originally isolated as poliovirus receptor-related protein (PRR), is a cell-cell adhesion molecule of the immunoglobulin supergene family. Nectins are calcium- independent immunoglobulin-like cell-cell adhesion molecules consisting of four members, nectin 1-4. Nectins homophilically and heterophilically trans-interact to form a variety of cell-cell junctions, including cadherin-based adherens junctions in epithelial cells and fibroblasts in culture, synaptic junctions in neurons, and Sertoli cell-spermatid junctions in testis, in cooperation with, or independently of, cadherins. Both nectin-2 and nectin-3 are ubiquitously expressed, whereas nectin-1 is abundantly expressed in brain. Nectin-2 and -3 are expressed in cells where cadherin is not expressed, such as blood cells and spermatids. All members of the nectin family have two or three splice variants. For nectin-3, three isoforms exist: nectin-3α, -3β and -3γ of which nectin-3α is the largest. Nectin-3, also known as PRR3, is a transmembrane protein that is predominantly expressed in testis and placental tissues as well in many cell lines. Nectin interacts in vivo with both long and short isoforms of afadin, an actin binding protein, at cadherin-based cell-cell adherence junctions in various tissues and cell lines. Furthermore, the ectodomains of nectin-3 and CD155 (Poliovirus Receptor) have shown strong affinity to each other. Injection of antibody 103-A1 into lumen of seminiferous tubules leads to disruption of the actin filaments in Sertoli cells at the Sertoli-maturing spermatid ectoplasmic specialization and exfoliation of maturing spermatids form the seminiferous epithelium. Aliases PPR3, poliovirus receptor-related protein 3, PRR3, PVRR3, CD113 Immunogen Recombinant mouse nectin-3 extracellular domain (50-400 aa) fused to IgG Fc
- Cell-Cell Junction Organization