CD200 Antikörper (APC)
- Target Alle CD200 Antikörper anzeigen
- Dieser CD200 Antikörper ist konjugiert mit APC
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Functional Studies (Func), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
The mouse monoclonal antibody OX-104 recognizes CD200, a type-1 glycoprotein of the immunoglobulin superfamily, which is expressed in neurons, B and T cell subsets, keratinocytes, follicular dendritic cells, and ovarian cells.
HLDA VII, WS Code 70655
- Kreuzreaktivität (Details)
- Human CD200
- The reagent is designed for Flow Cytometry analysis of human blood cells using 10 μ,l reagent / 100 μ,l of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.The content of a vial (1 ml) is sufficient for 100 tests.
The purified antibody is conjugated with cross-linked Allophycocyanin (APC) under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- No reconstitution is necessary.
- The reagent is provided in stabilizing phosphate buffered saline (PBS) solution containing 15 mM sodium azide.
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
Do not freeze.
Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- 4 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store in the dark at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
CD200-expressing human basal cell carcinoma cells initiate tumor growth." in: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol. 110, Issue 4, pp. 1434-9, (2013) (PubMed).
: "Aberrant CD200/CD200R1 expression and function in systemic lupus erythematosus contributes to abnormal T-cell responsiveness and dendritic cell activity." in: Arthritis research & therapy, Vol. 14, Issue 3, pp. R123, (2012) (PubMed).
: "Bald scalp in men with androgenetic alopecia retains hair follicle stem cells but lacks CD200-rich and CD34-positive hair follicle progenitor cells." in: The Journal of clinical investigation, Vol. 121, Issue 2, pp. 613-22, (2011) (PubMed).
: "CNS inflammation and neuronal degeneration is aggravated by impaired CD200-CD200R-mediated macrophage silencing." in: Journal of neuroimmunology, Vol. 194, Issue 1-2, pp. 62-9, (2008) (PubMed).
: "Cross-reactivity of mAbs to human CD antigens with cells from cattle." in: Veterinary immunology and immunopathology, Vol. 119, Issue 1-2, pp. 106-14, (2007) (PubMed).
: "Down-regulation of basophil function by human CD200 and human herpesvirus-8 CD200." in: Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), Vol. 175, Issue 7, pp. 4441-9, (2005) (PubMed).
: "Human herpesvirus 8 K14 protein mimics CD200 in down-regulating macrophage activation through CD200 receptor." in: Journal of virology, Vol. 78, Issue 14, pp. 7667-76, (2004) (PubMed).
- CD200-expressing human basal cell carcinoma cells initiate tumor growth." in: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol. 110, Issue 4, pp. 1434-9, (2013) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- CD200 (CD200 Produkte)
- MOX1, MOX2, MRC, OX-2, CD200, Cspmo2, MRCOX2, Mox2, DKFZp459C0716, OX2, CD200 molecule, Cd200 molecule, CD200 antigen, CD200, Cd200
- CD200 (also known as OX2 or MRC) is a type-1 membrane glycoprotein, which contains two extracellular immunoglobulin domains, transmembrane domain and cytoplasmic domain. It is expressed by neuronal cells, B and T cell subsets, follicular dendritic cells, keratinocytes, and ovarian cells. The interaction between CD200 and its receptor CD200R results in macrophage activation (IL-6 production), inhibition of mast cell degranulation along with reduced TNF-alpha and IL-13 secretion and overall attenuation of the activation status of lymphocytes. It seems CD200 is also involved in maternal tolerance and its decreased expression in hair follicle correlates with follicular miniaturization.