FAM92A1 Antikörper (Family with Sequence Similarity 92, Member A1) AA 101-200 Primary Antibody
- Target Alle FAM92A1 Antikörper anzeigen
- AA 101-200
- Dieser FAM92A1 Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
- ELISA, Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human FAM92A1
anti-Family with Sequence Similarity 92, Member A1 (FAM92A1) (AA 120-150), (Center), (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
FAM92A1 Reaktivität: Human IHC, ELISA, WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugated
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 1 μg/μL
- 0.01M TBS( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at -20°C for one year. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- 12 months
- Andere Bezeichnung
- FAM92A1 (FAM92A1 Produkte)
- RGD1310681, 6720467C03Rik, Fam92a1, zgc:100998, fam92a1-b, family with sequence similarity 92 member A, family with sequence similarity 92, member A, protein FAM92A, family with sequence similarity 92, member A1, ffamily with sequence similarity 92 member A L homeolog, Fam92a, FAM92A, fam92a1, fam921.L
Made up of nearly 146 million bases, chromosome 8 encodes about 800 genes. Translocation of portions of chromosome 8 with amplifications of the c-Myc gene are found in some leukemias and lymphomas, and typically associated with a poor prognosis. Portions of chromosome 8 have been linked to schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Trisomy 8, also known as Warkany syndrome 2, most often results in early miscarriage but is occasionally seen in a mosaic form in surviving patients who suffer to a varying degree from a number of symptoms including retarded mental and motor development, and certain facial and developmental defects. WRN is a DNA helicase encoded by chromosome 8 and shown defective in those with the early aging disorder Werner syndrome. Chromosome 8 is also associated with Pfeiffer syndrome, congenital hypothyroidism and Waardenburg syndrome. The FAM92A1 gene product has been provisionally designated FAM92A1 pending further characterization.
Synonyms: Family with sequence similarity 92, member A1, FLJ38979, Hypothetical protein LOC137392, Protein FAM92A1, F92A1_HUMAN.