EV71 3D Antikörper (Enterovirus 71 3D) Primary Antibody
- Target See all EV71 3D products
- EV71 3D
- Enterovirus (EV71)
- Dieser EV71 3D Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from EV71 polyprotein 3D
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at -20°C
- 12 months
- EV71 3D
- EV71 3D Produkte
- Viral Protein
Enteroviruses, such as enterovirus 71, are classified to be in the picornavirus family, pico [small] + RNA [ribonucleic acid] + virus. Picornaviruses are among the smallest and simplest ribonucleic acid containing viruses known (1). The RNA for many enteroviruses have now been cloned and complete genomic sequences have been obtained. The RNA from all sequenced enteroviruses are similar in length, about 7400 nucleotides, and have identical organization (1). The human alimentary tract is the predominant site of enterovirus replication and these viruses were first isolated from enteric specimens. These viruses are the cause of paralytic poliomyelitis, aseptic meningitis-encephalitis, myocarditis, pleurodynia, hand-foot-and-mouth disease, conjunctivitis, and numerous other syndromes associated with extra-intestinal target organs. There are 67 numbered types of enteroviruses in the enterovirus family (1): three polioviruses, twenty-three coxsackieviruses A, six coxsackieviruses B, thirty-one echoviruses, and four other enteroviruses.
Synonyms: 3D polymerase, Human enterovirus 71 polyprotein 3D, EV71, Enterovirus 71.