CD84 Antikörper (CD84) (PE) Primary Antibody
- Target Alle CD84 Antikörper anzeigen
- Dieser CD84 Antikörper ist konjugiert mit PE
- Functional Studies (Func), Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunoprecipitation (IP)
- The mouse monoclonal antibody CD84.1.21 recognizes CD84, a single chain cell surface glycoprotein of 64-82 kDa, predominantly expressed B cells, monocytes, platelets and some T cells.
- Kreuzreaktivität (Details)
- CD84-transfected 300.19 cell line
- The reagent is designed for Flow Cytometry analysis of human blood cells using 10 μ,l reagent / 100 μ,l of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.The content of a vial (1 ml) is sufficient for 100 tests.
The purified antibody is conjugated with R-Phycoerythrin (PE) under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- No reconstitution is necessary.
- The reagent is provided in stabilizing phosphate buffered saline (PBS) solution containing 15 mM sodium azide.
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
Do not freeze.
Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- 4 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store in the dark at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
CD229 (Ly9) lymphocyte cell surface receptor interacts homophilically through its N-terminal domain and relocalizes to the immunological synapse." in: Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), Vol. 174, Issue 11, pp. 7033-42, (2005) (PubMed).
: "Structural basis for the interaction of the free SH2 domain EAT-2 with SLAM receptors in hematopoietic cells." in: The EMBO journal, Vol. 20, Issue 21, pp. 5840-52, (2001) (PubMed).
: "CD84 functions as a homophilic adhesion molecule and enhances IFN-gamma secretion: adhesion is mediated by Ig-like domain 1." in: Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), Vol. 167, Issue 7, pp. 3668-76, (2001) (PubMed).
: "Cell surface receptors Ly-9 and CD84 recruit the X-linked lymphoproliferative disease gene product SAP." in: Blood, Vol. 97, Issue 12, pp. 3867-74, (2001) (PubMed).
- CD229 (Ly9) lymphocyte cell surface receptor interacts homophilically through its N-terminal domain and relocalizes to the immunological synapse." in: Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), Vol. 174, Issue 11, pp. 7033-42, (2005) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- CD84 (CD84 Produkte)
- RGD1564553, A130013D22Rik, CDw84, SLAMF5, LY9B, hCD84, mCD84, CD84 molecule, CD84 antigen, Cd84, CD84
- CD84 is a highly glycosylated homophilic receptor of SLAM family. It is expressed on platelets and various types of leukocytes, especially following their activation. Ligation of CD84 leads to its phosphorylation on tyrosine residues within the cytoplasmic tail. These docking sites are recognized by downstream signaling molecules, such as phosphatase SHP-2 and adaptor protein SAP/SH2D1A. The function of CD84 has not been fully elucidated yet. Although predominantly activating receptor, its modulating activity was also demonstrated.