CD48 Antikörper (CD48) (PE) Primary Antibody
- Target Alle CD48 Antikörper anzeigen
- Human, Non-Human Primate
- Dieser CD48 Antikörper ist konjugiert mit PE
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
The antibody MEM-102 reacts with CD48 antigen (Blast-1), a 40-47 kDa GPI-anchored membrane protein (immunoglobulin supergene family) widely expressed on hematopoietic cells, it is negative on granulocytes, platelets and erythrocytes.
HLDA V, WS Code AS S014
- Kreuzreaktivität (Details)
- Human, Non-Human Primates
- Raji human Burkitt's lymphoma cell line
- The reagent is designed for Flow Cytometry analysis of human blood cells using 20 μ,l reagent / 100 μ,l of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.The content of a vial (2 ml) is sufficient for 100 tests.
The purified antibody is conjugated with R-Phycoerythrin (PE) under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- No reconstitution is necessary.
- The reagent is provided in stabilizing phosphate buffered saline (PBS) solution containing 15 mM sodium azide.
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
Do not freeze.
Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- 4 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store in the dark at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
Rapid multiplex analysis of lipid raft components with single-cell resolution." in: Science signaling, Vol. 8, Issue 395, pp. rs11, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Single-molecule microscopy reveals heterogeneous dynamics of lipid raft components upon TCR engagement." in: International immunology, Vol. 19, Issue 5, pp. 675-84, (2007) (PubMed).
: "Association of CD10/neutral endopeptidase 24.11 with membrane microdomains rich in glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchored proteins and Lyn kinase." in: Blood, Vol. 93, Issue 4, pp. 1437-9, (1999) (PubMed).
: "The human leucocyte antigen CD48 (MEM-102) is closely related to the activation marker Blast-1." in: Immunogenetics, Vol. 33, Issue 2, pp. 108-12, (1991) (PubMed).
: "Monoclonal antibodies against human leucocyte antigens. III. Antibodies against CD45R, CD6, CD44 and two newly described broadly expressed glycoproteins MEM-53 and MEM-102." in: Folia biologica, Vol. 35, Issue 5, pp. 289-97, (1990) (PubMed).
- Rapid multiplex analysis of lipid raft components with single-cell resolution." in: Science signaling, Vol. 8, Issue 395, pp. rs11, (2015) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- CD48 (CD48 Produkte)
- AI449234, AW610730, BCM1, BLAST, BLAST-1, BLAST1, Bcm-1, MEM-102, SLAMF2, Sgp-60, hCD48, mCD48, CD48 antigen, Cd48 molecule, CD48 molecule, Cd48, CD48
- CD48 (Blast-1) belongs to the CD2 subset of the Ig superfamily, which includes CD2, CD2F-10, CD58, CD84, CD150, CD229, CD244 and others. These molecules bind to the same or another members of their family, thus mediate homotypic or heterotypic adhesion. CD48 is a GPI-anchored protein broadly expressed on hematopoietic cells and serves as a high affinity ligand for 2B4 and low affinity ligand for CD2. 2B4-CD48 interaction among NK cells and NK-T cells regulates cell proliferation. Signaling through CD48 results in eosinophil activation and CD48 expression is increased in several infectious diseases.