CD163 Antikörper (CD163) (APC) Primary Antibody
- Target Alle CD163 Antikörper anzeigen
- Dieser CD163 Antikörper ist konjugiert mit APC
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
The mouse monoclonal antibody GHI/61 recognizes CD163, an approximately 130 kDa high affinity scavenger receptor expressed mainly on monocytes and macrophages, which binds hemoglobin-haptoglobin complex.
HLDA VI, WS Code M38
- Kreuzreaktivität (Details)
- Hairy cell leukemia cells
anti-CD163 (CD163) (AA 1001-1121) antibody Primary Antibody
CD163 Reaktivität: Human, Maus, Ratte, Hund, Schwein ELISA, FACS, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugated
- The reagent is designed for Flow Cytometry analysis of human blood cells using 10 μ,l reagent / 100 μ,l of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.The content of a vial (1 ml) is sufficient for 100 tests.
The purified antibody is conjugated with cross-linked Allophycocyanin (APC) under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- No reconstitution is necessary.
- The reagent is provided in stabilizing phosphate buffered saline (PBS) solution containing 15 mM sodium azide.
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
Do not freeze.
Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- 4 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store in the dark at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
Levels of soluble CD163 and severity of malaria in children in Ghana." in: Clinical and vaccine immunology : CVI, Vol. 15, Issue 9, pp. 1456-60, (2008) (PubMed).
: "Monocyte CD163 and CD36 expression in human whole blood and isolated mononuclear cell samples: influence of different anticoagulants." in: Clinical and vaccine immunology : CVI, Vol. 13, Issue 6, pp. 704-7, (2006) (PubMed).
: "CD163 identifies perivascular macrophages in normal and viral encephalitic brains and potential precursors to perivascular macrophages in blood." in: The American journal of pathology, Vol. 168, Issue 3, pp. 822-34, (2006) (PubMed).
: "A new macrophage differentiation antigen which is a member of the scavenger receptor superfamily." in: European journal of immunology, Vol. 23, Issue 9, pp. 2320-5, (1993) (PubMed).
: "A monocyte/macrophage antigen recognized by the four antibodies GHI/61, Ber-MAC3, Ki-M8 and SM4." in: Immunology, Vol. 75, Issue 4, pp. 588-95, (1992) (PubMed).
- Levels of soluble CD163 and severity of malaria in children in Ghana." in: Clinical and vaccine immunology : CVI, Vol. 15, Issue 9, pp. 1456-60, (2008) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- CD163 (CD163 Produkte)
- DMBT1, CD163, CD163v2, CD163v3, M130, MM130, deleted in malignant brain tumors 1 protein-like, CD163 molecule, CD163 antigen, LOC426820, CD163, Cd163
- CD163, also known as M130, is a member of the scavenger receptor family, accounting for the clearance of hemoglobin-haptoglobin complexes during limited hemolysis, which protects the body, in particular the kidneys, against heme-mediated oxidative damages. It does not have measurable affinity for noncomplexed hemoglobin or haptoglobin. Immunomodulatory role of CD163 has been postulated. CD163 is expressed by cells of the monocyte-macrophage lineage and its extracellular part also circulates in plasma as a soluble protein, especially during sepsis and other conditions affecting macrophage activity, when its level may raise manyfold.