PRKAR2A Antikörper (Protein Kinase, CAMP-Dependent, Regulatory, Type II, alpha) Primary Antibody
- Target Alle PRKAR2A Antikörper anzeigen
- Dieser PRKAR2A Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Western Blotting (WB)
- The antibody Hs-36 reacts with PRKAR2A (protein kinase A regulatory type II alpha subunit), previously identified under the general name "intra-acrosomal protein".
- Kreuzreaktivität (Details)
- Purified by protein-A affinity chromatography.
- > 95 % (by SDS-PAGE)
- Freshly ejaculated human sperms were washed in PBS and extracted in 3% acetic acid, 10% glycerol, 30 mM benzaminidine. The acid extract was dialyzed against 0.2% acetic acid and subsequently used for immunization.
anti-Protein Kinase, CAMP-Dependent, Regulatory, Type II, alpha (PRKAR2A) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
PRKAR2A Reaktivität: Human, Maus, Ratte ELISA, ICC, IF, IHC, WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Protein Kinase, CAMP-Dependent, Regulatory, Type II, alpha (PRKAR2A) antibody Primary Antibody
PRKAR2A Reaktivität: Human, Ratte, Hund, Affe FACS, IF, IHC, WB Wirt: Maus Monoclonal 5F1 unconjugatedanti-Protein Kinase, CAMP-Dependent, Regulatory, Type II, alpha (PRKAR2A) (pSer96) antibody Primary Antibody
PRKAR2A Reaktivität: Human ELISA, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Protein Kinase, CAMP-Dependent, Regulatory, Type II, alpha (PRKAR2A) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
PRKAR2A Reaktivität: Human, Maus, Ratte, Rind (Kuh), Hund, Meerschweinchen, Pferd, Schwein, Kaninchen WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugated
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- Tris buffered saline (TBS) with 15 mM sodium azide, approx. pH 8.0
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
- Andere Bezeichnung
- PRKAR2A (PRKAR2A Produkte)
- PKR2, PRKAR2, prkar2a, zgc:85886, PRKAR2A, 1110061A24Rik, AI317181, AI836829, RII(alpha), protein kinase cAMP-dependent type II regulatory subunit alpha, protein kinase, cAMP-dependent, regulatory, type II, alpha, B, protein kinase, cAMP-dependent, regulatory, type II, alpha, protein kinase, cAMP dependent regulatory, type II alpha, protein kinase cAMP-dependent type 2 regulatory subunit alpha, PRKAR2A, prkar2ab, Prkar2a
- PRKAR2A (protein kinase A regulatory type II alpha subunit), also known as PKR2, or PRKAR2, is a component of cAMP-dependent protein kinase complex. The inactive kinase holoenzyme is a tetramer composed of two regulatory and two catalytic subunits. cAMP causes the dissociation of the inactive holoenzyme into a dimer of regulatory subunits bound to four cAMP and two free monomeric catalytic subunits. Four different regulatory subunits and three catalytic subunits have been identified in humans. The PRKAR2A subunit has been shown to regulate protein transport from endosomes to the Golgi apparatus and further to the endoplasmic reticulum (ER). In sperm, this antigen can be used as an intra-acrosomal marker for evaluation of the physiological state of sperm cells as well as for selection of a suitable method of fertilization in the laboratories of assisted reproduction.
- Hedgehog Signalweg, EGFR Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signalübertragung, Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, G-protein mediated Events, Interaction of EGFR with phospholipase C-gamma, SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interaktom, Phosphorylierungen bei SARS-CoV-2 Infektion