RNF25 Antikörper (Ring Finger Protein 25) C-Term Primary Antibody
- Target Alle RNF25 Antikörper anzeigen
- Dieser RNF25 Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
- Immunoprecipitation (IP), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Concentration Definition: by UV absorbance at 280 nm
- This affinity purified antibody was prepared from whole rabbit serum produced by repeated immunizations with a synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids near the of human RNF25 protein.
anti-Ring Finger Protein 25 (RNF25) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
RNF25 Reaktivität: Human, Maus, Ratte, Rind (Kuh), Hund, Meerschweinchen, Pferd, Kaninchen IHC, WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Ring Finger Protein 25 (RNF25) (AA 201-250) antibody Primary Antibody
RNF25 Reaktivität: Human, Maus, Ratte, Hund, Meerschweinchen, Hamster, Pferd, Affe, Schwein IHC, IHC (p), WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugated
- This affinity purified antibody has been tested for use in ELISA, western blot and immunoprecipitation. Specific conditions for reactivity should be optimized by the end user. Expect a band approximately 54 kDa in size corresponding to RNF25 protein by western blotting in the appropriate cell lysate or extract.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 1.0 mg/mL
- 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Andere Bezeichnung
- RNF25 (RNF25 Produkte)
- AO7, 0610009H16Rik, ring finger protein 25, RNF25, Rnf25
This antibody is designed, produced, and is suitable for Cancer, Immunology and Nuclear Signaling research. RING finger protein 25 (RNF25, also named AO7) contains a RING finger domain and is ubiquitously expressed in various tissues. RNF25 was initially identified in a yeast two-hybrid screen of a murine T-cell library by using UbcH5b, an E2 enzyme, as bait. RNF25 has also been shown to act as a putative E3 ligase, at least in vitro. RNF25 localizes predominantly in the nucleus and supports the transcriptional activity of NF-kB by interacting with p65 in vivo upon stimulation with TNF. Yeast two-hybrid data also suggest that RNF25 interacts with a number of other molecules which may be potential ubiquitin ligase substrates. Among these are molecules that have critical roles in signal transduction and in regulation of translation (personal communication, Allan Weissman, CCR-NCI, Bethesda, MD).
Synonyms: AO7 antibody, E3 ubiquitin protein ligase RNF25 antibody, EC 6.3.2.- antibody, FLJ13906 antibody, Ring finger protein 25 antibody, RING finger protein AO7 antibody, RNF 25 antibody
- 64320, 34878787