PDCD4 Antikörper (Programmed Cell Death 4) C-Term Primary Antibody
- Target Alle PDCD4 Antikörper anzeigen
- Dieser PDCD4 Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
- Immunoprecipitation (IP), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Maus, Ratte (Rattus), Xenopus laevis
- Concentration Definition: by UV absorbance at 280 nm
- This affinity purified antibody was prepared from whole rabbit serum produced by repeated immunizations with a synthetic peptide corresponding amino acids near the of human Pdcd4 protein.
anti-Programmed Cell Death 4 (PDCD4) (Internal Region), (pSer457) antibody (Biotin) Primary Antibody
PDCD4 Reaktivität: Human, Maus, Ratte, Xenopus laevis IHC, ELISA, WB Wirt: Maus Monoclonal 9G6 Biotin
- This affinity purified antibody has been tested for use in ELISA, western blotting, immunoprecipitation and immunohistochemistry. Specific conditions for reactivity should be optimized by the end user. Expect a band approximately 52 kDa in size corresponding to Pdcd4 protein by western blotting in the appropriate cell lysate or extract.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 1.06 mg/mL
- 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
Context Specificity in Causal Signaling Networks Revealed by Phosphoprotein Profiling." in: Cell systems, Vol. 4, Issue 1, pp. 73-83.e10, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Activation of miR-21-Regulated Pathways in Immune Aging Selects against Signatures Characteristic of Memory T Cells." in: Cell reports, Vol. 25, Issue 8, pp. 2148-2162.e5, (2018) (PubMed).
: "ERK8 is a novel HuR kinase that regulates tumour suppressor PDCD4 through a miR-21 dependent mechanism." in: Oncotarget, Vol. 7, Issue 2, pp. 1439-50, (2016) (PubMed).
: "MicroRNAs 206 and 21 cooperate to promote RAS-extracellular signal-regulated kinase signaling by suppressing the translation of RASA1 and SPRED1." in: Molecular and cellular biology, Vol. 34, Issue 22, pp. 4143-64, (2015) (PubMed).
: "The curcumin analog EF24 targets NF-κB and miRNA-21, and has potent anticancer activity in vitro and in vivo." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 8, Issue 8, pp. e71130, (2014) (PubMed).
: "CD44 variant 9 expression in primary early gastric cancer as a predictive marker for recurrence." in: British journal of cancer, Vol. 109, Issue 2, pp. 379-86, (2013) (PubMed).
: "The microRNA-21-PDCD4 axis prevents type 1 diabetes by blocking pancreatic beta cell death." in: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol. 108, Issue 29, pp. 12030-5, (2011) (PubMed).
: "Pdcd4 repression of lysyl oxidase inhibits hypoxia-induced breast cancer cell invasion." in: Oncogene, Vol. 29, Issue 27, pp. 3921-32, (2010) (PubMed).
: "Elucidating the CXCL12/CXCR4 Signaling Network in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia through Phosphoproteomics Analysis." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 5, Issue 7, pp. e11716, (2010) (PubMed).
: "Up-regulation of miR-21 by HER2/neu signaling promotes cell invasion." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 284, Issue 27, pp. 18515-24, (2009) (PubMed).
: "Epidermal expression of the translation inhibitor programmed cell death 4 suppresses tumorigenesis." in: Cancer research, Vol. 65, Issue 14, pp. 6034-41, (2005) (PubMed).
- Context Specificity in Causal Signaling Networks Revealed by Phosphoprotein Profiling." in: Cell systems, Vol. 4, Issue 1, pp. 73-83.e10, (2019) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- Pdcd4 (PDCD4 Produkte)
- H731, D19Ucla1, Ma3, Tis, Dug, cb45, pdcd4, sb:cb45, wu:fc84b08, h731, MGC69337, PDCD4, programmed cell death 4, programmed cell death 4b, programmed cell death 4 L homeolog, programmed cell death 4 (neoplastic transformation inhibitor), PDCD4, Pdcd4, pdcd4b, pdcd4.L, pdcd4
This antibody is designed, produced, and is suitable for Cancer, Immunology and Nuclear Signaling research. Programmed cell death 4 (Pdcd4) is a novel tumor supressor. Pdcd4 directly inhibits the helicase activity of eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4A (eIF4A), a component of the translation initiation complex. Pdcd4 also suppresses the transactivation of activator protein-1 (AP-1)-responsive promoters by c-Jun. Pdcd4 contains two Akt phosphorylation sites, one at Ser67 and the other at Ser457. The phosphorylation of Pdcd4 by Akt causes nuclear translocation of Pdcd4 and a significant decrease in the ability of Pdcd4 to interfere with the transactivation of AP-1-responsive promoters by c-Jun.
Synonyms: Death up-regulated gene protein antibody, Dug antibody, H731 antibody, Ma3 antibody, Neoplastic transformation inhibitor antibody, Neoplastic transformation inhibitor protein antibody, Nuclear antigen H731 antibody
- 27250, 21735596