PTENP1 Antikörper (Phosphatase and Tensin Homolog Pseudogene 1) pSer29, pThr32 Primary Antibody
- Target See all PTENP1 products
- AA 223-237, pSer29, pThr32
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Maus, Schaf, Hund, Makake, Schimpanse, Ratte (Rattus)
- Concentration Definition: by UV absorbance at 280 nm
This affinity purified antibody was prepared from whole rabbit serum produced by repeated immunizations with a recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 223-237 of human PTEN-P1 protein.
anti-Phosphatase and Tensin Homolog Pseudogene 1 (PTENP1) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
PTENP1 Reaktivität: Human, Maus, Ratte, Schimpanse, Hund, Grüner Kugelfisch, Makake, Zebrafisch (Danio rerio) EIA, WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugated
- This affinity purified antibody has been tested for use in ELISA and western blot. Specific conditions for reactivity should be optimized by the end user. Expect a band approximately 41 kDa in size corresponding to PTEN-P1 protein by western blotting in the appropriate cell lysate or extract.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 0.87 mg/mL
- 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Andere Bezeichnung
- PTEN-P1 (PTENP1 Produkte)
- PTEN-rs, PTEN2, PTENpg1, PTH2, psiPTEN, phosphatase and tensin homolog pseudogene 1, PTENP1
This gene (PTENP1) is a highly homologous pseudogene of PTEN. PTEN was identified as a tumor suppressor that is mutated in a large number of cancers at high frequency. PTEN is a phosphatidylinositol-3,4,5-trisphosphate 3-phosphatase. It contains a tension like domain as well as a catalytic domain similar to that of the dual specificity protein tyrosine phosphatases. Unlike most of the protein tyrosine phosphatases, this protein preferentially dephosphorylates phosphoinositide substrates. It negatively regulates intracellular levels of phosphatidylinositol-3,4,5-trisphosphate in cells and functions as a tumor suppressor by negatively regulating AKT/PKB signaling pathway.
Synonyms: Phosphatase and tensin homolog pseudogene 1 antibody, psiPTEN antibody, PTEN rs antibody, PTEN2 antibody, PTH2 antibody, TEP1 antibody
- 5728, 73765544