ING5 Antikörper (Inhibitor of Growth Family, Member 5) AA 127-140 Primary Antibody
- Target Alle ING5 Antikörper anzeigen
- AA 127-140
- Dieser ING5 Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Concentration Definition: by UV absorbance at 280 nm
- This affinity purified antibody was prepared from whole goat serum produced by repeated immunizations with a synthetic peptide corresponding aa 127-140 of Human p28 ING5protein (Inhibitor of growth family, member 5). This sequence shows homology to and 2 for ING5.
anti-Inhibitor of Growth Family, Member 5 (ING5) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ING5 Reaktivität: Human, Maus, Ratte, Rind (Kuh), Hund, Meerschweinchen, Pferd, Kaninchen, Zebrafisch (Danio rerio) WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugated
- This affinity purified antibody has been tested for use in ELISA and by western blot. Specific conditions for reactivity should be optimized by the end user. Expect a band approximately 28 kDa or 26 kDa in size corresponding to variants of ING5 by western blotting in the appropriate cell lysate or extract.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 1.52 mg/mL
- 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
Hbo1 Links p53-dependent stress signaling to DNA replication licensing." in: Molecular and cellular biology, Vol. 28, Issue 1, pp. 140-53, (2007) (PubMed).
- Hbo1 Links p53-dependent stress signaling to DNA replication licensing." in: Molecular and cellular biology, Vol. 28, Issue 1, pp. 140-53, (2007) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- p28 ING5 (ING5 Produkte)
- p28ING5, 1700001C14Rik, 1700027H23Rik, 1810018M11Rik, AI225768, p28ing5, MGC76007, ING5, MGC133862, ING1, p33, si:busm1-40g1.1, si:dz40g1.1, wu:fc94a02, zgc:100910, ing5, inhibitor of growth family member 5, inhibitor of growth family, member 5, inhibitor of growth family member 5 L homeolog, inhibitor of growth family, member 5b, inhibitor of growth family, member 5a, ING5, Ing5, ing5, ing5.L, ing5b, ing5a
P28 ING5 is a tumor suppressor protein similar to ING1 that can interact with TP53, inhibit cell growth, and induce apoptosis. This protein contains a PHD-finger, which is a common motif in proteins involved in chromatin remodeling. This protein can bind TP53 and EP300/p300, a component of the histone acetyl transferase complex, suggesting its involvement in TP53-dependent regulatory pathway. Multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants have been observed. The accession number listed below is for variant (1) encodes the longest isoform.
Synonyms: ING5 antibody, Inhibitor of growth family member 5 antibody
- 84289, 18644730
- Chromatin Binding