CD2 Antikörper (CD2) (FITC) Primary Antibody
- Target Alle CD2 Antikörper anzeigen
- Dieser CD2 Antikörper ist konjugiert mit FITC
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunoprecipitation (IP)
The antibody LT2 reacts with CD2, a 50 kDa glycoprotein present on the human peripheral blood T lymphocytes and NK cells, also expressed by all thymocytes.
HLDA VI, WS Code T 6T-008
- Kreuzreaktivität (Details)
- Normal human blood lymphocytes.
- The reagent is designed for Flow Cytometry analysis of human blood cells using 20 μ,l reagent / 100 μ,l of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.The content of a vial (2 ml) is sufficient for 100 tests.
The purified antibody is conjugated with Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) under optimum conditions. The reagent is free of unconjugated FITC and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- No reconstitution is necessary.
- The reagent is provided in stabilizing phosphate buffered saline (PBS) solution containing 15 mM sodium azide.
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
Do not freeze.
Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- 4 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store in the dark at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
beta-Endorphin and natural killer cell cytolytic activity during prolonged exercise. is there a connection?" in: The American journal of physiology, Vol. 275, Issue 6 Pt 2, pp. R1725-34, (1999) (PubMed).
- beta-Endorphin and natural killer cell cytolytic activity during prolonged exercise. is there a connection?" in: The American journal of physiology, Vol. 275, Issue 6 Pt 2, pp. R1725-34, (1999) (PubMed).
- Andere Bezeichnung
- CD2 (CD2 Produkte)
- CD2, LFA-2, Ly-37, Ly37, SRBC, T11, CD2R, LFA2, OX-34, OX34, CD2 molecule, CD2 antigen, Cd2 molecule, CD2, Cd2
- CD2 belongs to T lymphocyte glycoproteins of immunoglobulin superfamily. Its interaction with CD58 stabilizes adhesion between T cells and antigen presenting or target cells. Relatively low affinity of CD2 to CD58 (as measured in solution) is compensated within the two-dimensional cell-cell interface to provide tight adhesion. Moreover, T cell activation induces increased CD2 expression and its lateral mobility, making easier contact between CD2 and CD58. Subsequently, T cell activation causes fixation of CD58-CD2 at sites of cell-cell contact, thereby strengthening intercellular adhesion. CD2 deficiency reduces intestinal inflammation and helps to control infection.