Cytohesin 3 Protein (CYTH3) (AA 1-400) (His tag)
- Target Alle Cytohesin 3 (CYTH3) Proteine anzeigen
- Cytohesin 3 (CYTH3)
- AA 1-400
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses Cytohesin 3 Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
- MDEGGGGEGG SVPEDLSLEE REELLDIRRR KKELIDDIER LKYEIAEVMT EIDNLTSVEE SKTTQRNKQI AMGRKKFNMD PKKGIQFLIE NDLLQSSPED VAQFLYKGEG LNKTVIGDYL GERDDFNIKV LQAFVELHEF ADLNLVQALR QFLWSFRLPG EAQKIDRMME AFASRYCLCN PGVFQSTDTC YVLSFAIIML NTSLHNHNVR DKPTAERFIT MNRGINEGGD LPEELLRNLY ESIKNEPFKI PEDDGNDLTH TFFNPDREGW LLKLGGGRVK TWKRRWFILT DNCLYYFEYT TDKEPRGIIP LENLSIREVE DPRKPNCFEL YNPSHKGQVI KACKTEADGR VVEGNHVVYR ISAPSPEEKE EWMKSIKASI SRDPFYDMLA TRKRRIANKK
- Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
Cytohesin 3 (CYTH3) (AA 1-400) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade CYTH3 Spezies: Human Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBCytohesin 3 (CYTH3) (AA 1-399) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade CYTH3 Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBCytohesin 3 (CYTH3) (AA 1-399) protein (GST tag)
CYTH3 Spezies: Human Wirt: Wheat germ Recombinant AA, AP, ELISA, WBCytohesin 3 (CYTH3) (AA 1-179) protein (GST tag)
CYTH3 Spezies: Human Wirt: Wheat germ Recombinant AA, AP, ELISA, WBCytohesin 3 (CYTH3) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag)
CYTH3 Spezies: Human Wirt: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, STDCytohesin 3 (CYTH3) (AA 1-399) protein (His tag)
CYTH3 Spezies: Human Wirt: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant Greater than 95 % by SDS-PAGE gel analyses ELISA, WBCytohesin 3 (CYTH3) protein
CYTH3 Spezies: Human Wirt: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 90 % pure SDS
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- Cytohesin 3 (CYTH3)
- Andere Bezeichnung
- Cytohesin-3 (Cyth3) (CYTH3 Produkte)
- CYTH3 Protein, PSCD3 Protein, pscd3 Protein, MGC145373 Protein, ARNO3 Protein, GRP1 Protein, AI648983 Protein, CLM3 Protein, Grp1 Protein, Pscd3 Protein, Sec7 Protein, Sec7C Protein, cytohesin 3 Protein, Cytohesin 3 Protein, CYTH3 Protein, cyth3 Protein, Bm1_39360 Protein, Cyth3 Protein
Recommended name: Cytohesin-3.
Alternative name(s): PH, S.
EC7 and coiled-coil domain-containing protein 3 S.
EC7 homolog C.
Short name= rSec7-3