- Target Alle F4/80 (EMR1) Antikörper anzeigen
- F4/80 (EMR1)
- Dieser F4/80 Antikörper ist unkonjugiert
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Kreuzreaktivität (Details)
- Cross reactivity: Mouse granulocytes : No, Mouse mast cells : No, Mouse platelets : No, Mouse lymphocytes : No, Mouse fibroblasts : No, Mouse endothelial cells : No
- 0.2 μm filtered
anti-Egf-Like Module Containing, Mucin-Like, Hormone Receptor-Like 1 (EMR1) (AA 58-72), (Extracellular), (N-Term) antibody
EMR1 Reaktivität: Human, Maus, Ratte ICC, IF, LCI, WB Wirt: Kaninchen Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Egf-Like Module Containing, Mucin-Like, Hormone Receptor-Like 1 (EMR1) (AA 58-72), (Extracellular), (N-Term) antibody
EMR1 Reaktivität: Human, Maus, Ratte WB Wirt: Meerschweinchen Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Egf-Like Module Containing, Mucin-Like, Hormone Receptor-Like 1 (EMR1) antibody
EMR1 Reaktivität: Maus IEM, IHC (fro), FACS, IF, IHC (rs), IP, IHC (p), RIA, WB Wirt: Ratte Monoclonal Cl:A3-1 unconjugated
- For immunohistology, flow cytometry and Western blotting, dilutions to be used depend on detection system applied. It is recommended that users test the reagent and determine their own optimal dilutions. The typical starting working dilution is 1:50. For functional studies, in vitro dilutions have to be optimized in user's experimental setting. Positive Mouse macrophages control Negative Mouse fibroblasts or granulocytes control
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- PBS, containing 0.1 % bovine serum albumin and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Product should be stored at 4 °C. Under recommended storage conditions, product is stable for one year.
- 12 months
Inactivation of the F4/80 glycoprotein in the mouse germ line." in: Molecular and cellular biology, Vol. 22, Issue 22, pp. 8035-43, (2002) (PubMed).
: "Macrophage trafficking in the uterus and cervix precedes parturition in the mouse." in: Biology of reproduction, Vol. 61, Issue 4, pp. 879-83, (1999) (PubMed).
: "Markers of mouse macrophage development detected by monoclonal antibodies." in: Journal of immunological methods, Vol. 174, Issue 1-2, pp. 5-19, (1994) (PubMed).
- Inactivation of the F4/80 glycoprotein in the mouse germ line." in: Molecular and cellular biology, Vol. 22, Issue 22, pp. 8035-43, (2002) (PubMed).
- F4/80 (EMR1)
- EMR1 Produkte
- EMR1, TM7LN3, DD7A5-7, EGF-TM7, F4/80, Gpf480, Ly71, adhesion G protein-coupled receptor E1, ADGRE1, LOC100424335, Adgre1
- The monoclonal antibody BM8 recognizes a 125 kDa extracellular macrophage membrane molecule, highly restricted to mature macrophage subpopulations residing in tissue. This murine F4/80 glycoprotein contains seven-transmembrane (TM7) regions, which anchor the protein in the cell membrane, and thereby shows similarity in this region to G-protein-coupled receptors. The F4/80 Molecule shares overall structural homology to other members of the epidermal growth factor (EGF)-TM7 family. The antigen is detected on tissue fixed macrophages in all organs tested so far (spleen, lymph nodes, thymus, liver, skin). It is also present on Langerhans cells in the skin and Kupffer cells in the liver. It is absent on granulocytes, lymphocytes and thrombocytes. The expression of F4/80 increases upon maturation of macrophage precursors in bone marrow and blood as well as in ontogeny. The monoclonal antibody BM8 is the only macrophage marker that is able to distinguish non-destructive from destructive inflammation processes in the pancreas. Furthermore it is a unique histological marker of the progression from peri-insulitis to beta-cell destruction and diabetes in a mouse diabetes model. Immunogen BALB/c macrophages obtained from 14-day-old bone marrow cell cultures