PBX3 Antikörper (Cy5) Primary Antibody
Human, Maus, Ratte
Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PBX3
- IF(IHC-P) 1:50-200
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at 4°C
- 12 months
- Pbx3b, pre B cell leukemia homeobox 3, PBX homeobox 3, Pbx3, PBX3
Pbx 1, 2, 3 and 4 are members of the TALE (three amino acid loop extension) family of homeodomain-containing proteins. Human pre-B cell acute leukemias are frequently associated with a t(1,19)(q23,p13.3) chromosomal rearrangement, which creates a chimeric gene encoding a fusion between the E2A and Pbx 1 gene products. Pbx 2 and Pbx 3 share 92 % and 94 % respective identities with Pbx 1 over a 266 amino acid region flanking their homeobox domains, while all three proteins are quite divergent at their amino- and carboxy-termini. Two forms of Pbx 1 and Pbx 3 each differ primarily in their carboxy-termini and result from alternative mRNA splicing. Unlike other homeotic selector genes which are expressed transiently during development and differentiation, Pbx gene transcripts are ubiquitously expressed in both fetal and adult tissues and cell lines. Additionally, Pbx 2 and Pbx 3 transcripts are detected in lymphoid cells, which do not express Pbx 1. Pbx 4 expression is confined to the testis, especially to spermatocytes in the pachytene stage of the first meiotic prophase.
Synonyms: Homeobox protein PBX3, MGC134053, OTTHUMP00000064213, Pbx 3, Pbx3, PBX3_HUMAN, Pre B cell leukemia homeobox 3, Pre B cell leukemia transcription factor 3, Pre-B-cell leukemia transcription factor 3, RP11 336P12.1.