FAD Synthetase Protein (AA 18-587) (His tag)
- Target Alle FAD Synthetase Proteine anzeigen
- FAD Synthetase
- AA 18-587
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses FAD Synthetase Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
- Crystallization (Crys), ELISA, SDS-PAGE (SDS), Western Blotting (WB)
RLSRIWLEKT RVFLEGSTRT PALPHCLFWL LQVPSTQDPL FPGYGPQCPV DLAGPPCLRP LFGGLGGYWR ALQRGREGRT MTSRASELSP GRSVTAGIII VGDEILKGHT QDTNTFFLCR TLRSLGVQVC RVSVVPDEVA TIAAEVTSFS NRFTHVLTAG GIGPTHDDVT FEAVAQAFGD ELKPHPKLEA ATKALGGEGW EKLSLVPSSA RLHYGTDPCT GQPFRFPLVS VRNVYLFPGI PELLRRVLEG MKGLFQNPAV QFHSKELYVA ADEASIAPIL AEAQAHFGRR LGLGSYPDWG SNYYQVKLTL DSEEEGPLEE CLAYLTARLP QGSLVPYMPN AVEQASEAVY KLAESGSSLG KKVAGALQTI ETSLAQYSLT QLCVGFNGGK DCTALLHLFH AAVQRKLPDV PNPLQILYIR SISPFPELEQ FLQDTIKRYN LQMLEAEGSM KQALGELQAR HPQLEAVLMG TRRTDPYSCS LCPFSPTDPG WPAFMRINPL LDWTYRDIWD FLRQLFVPYC ILYDRGYTSL GSRENTVRNP ALKCLSPGGH PTYRPAYLLE NEEEERNSRT
Sequence without tag. Tag location is at the discretion of the manufacturer. If you have a special request, please contact us.
- Made in Germany - from design to production - by highly experienced protein experts.
- Human FLAD1 Protein (raised in Insect Cells) purified by multi-step, protein-specific process to ensure crystallization grade.
- State-of-the-art algorithm used for plasmid design (Gene synthesis).
This protein is a made to order protein and will be made for the first time for your order. Our experts in the lab will ensure that you receive a correctly folded protein.
The big advantage of ordering our made-to-order proteins in comparison to ordering custom made proteins from other companies is that there is no financial obligation in case the protein cannot be expressed or purified.
In the unlikely event that the protein cannot be expressed or purified we do not charge anything (other companies might charge you for any performed steps in the expression process for custom-made proteins, e.g. fees might apply for the expression plasmid, the first expression experiments or purification optimization).
When you order this made-to-order protein you will only pay upon receival of the correctly folded protein. With no financial risk on your end you can rest assured that our experienced protein experts will do everything to make sure that you receive the protein you ordered.
The concentration of our recombinant proteins is measured using the absorbance at 280nm. The protein's absorbance will be measured in several dilutions and is measured against its specific reference buffer.
The concentration of the protein is calculated using its specific absorption coefficient. We use the Expasy's protparam tool to determine the absorption coefficient of each protein.
Two step purification of proteins expressed in baculovirus infected SF9 insect cells:
- In a first purification step, the protein is purified from the cleared cell lysate using three different His-tag capture materials: high yield, EDTA resistant, or DTT resistant. Eluate fractions are analyzed by SDS-PAGE.
- Protein containing fractions of the best purification are subjected to second purification step through size exclusion chromatography. Eluate fractions are analyzed by SDS-PAGE and Western blot.
- >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Protein is endotoxin free.
- Crystallography grade
FAD Synthetase (AA 1-492) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBFAD Synthetase (AA 1-490) protein (His-SUMO Tag)
Spezies: Human Wirt: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 90 % SDSFAD Synthetase (Transcript Variant 2) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag)
Spezies: Human Wirt: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, STDFAD Synthetase (AA 1-306) protein (His tag)
Spezies: Saccharomyces cerevisiae Wirt: Hefe Recombinant > 90 % ELISAFAD Synthetase (AA 1-496) protein (His tag)
Spezies: Xenopus laevis Wirt: Hefe Recombinant > 90 % ELISA
- In addition to the applications listed above we expect the protein to work for functional studies as well. As the protein has not been tested for functional studies yet we cannot offer a guarantee though.
In cases in which it is highly likely that the recombinant protein with the default tag will be insoluble our protein lab may suggest a higher molecular weight tag (e.g. GST-tag) instead to increase solubility. We will discuss all possible options with you in detail to assure that you receive your protein of interest.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 100 mM NaCL, 20 mM Hepes, 10% glycerol. pH value is at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -80 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at -80°C.
- Unlimited (if stored properly)
- FAD Synthetase
- Andere Bezeichnung
- FLAD1 (FAD Synthetase Produkte)
- wu:fa92c06 Protein, zgc:91843 Protein, fad1 Protein, fads Protein, pp591 Protein, FAD1 Protein, FADS Protein, RP11-307C12.7 Protein, A930017E24Rik Protein, Pp591 Protein, FAD synthetase (predicted) Protein, FAD synthetase Protein, flavin adenine dinucleotide synthetase 1 Protein, flavin adenine dinucleotide synthetase 1 L homeolog Protein, SPCC1235.04c Protein, GY4MC1_1590 Protein, SpiBuddy_1392 Protein, Psed_2275 Protein, Spico_0597 Protein, Trebr_1967 Protein, Geoth_1673 Protein, Ccan_14090 Protein, flad1 Protein, FLAD1 Protein, flad1.L Protein, Flad1 Protein
- Catalyzes the adenylation of flavin mononucleotide (FMN) to form flavin adenine dinucleotide (FAD) coenzyme.
- 64.1 kDa Including tag.