EGR1 Protein (AA 1-543) (His tag)
- Target Alle EGR1 Proteine anzeigen
- EGR1 (Early Growth Response 1 (EGR1))
- AA 1-543
- Aufreinigungstag / Konjugat
- Dieses EGR1 Protein ist gelabelt mit His tag.
- Crystallization (Crys), ELISA, SDS-PAGE (SDS), Western Blotting (WB)
MAAAKAEMQL MSPLQISDPF GSFPHSPTMD NYPKLEEMML LSNGAPQFLG AAGAPEGSGS NSSSSSSGGG GGGGGGSNSS SSSSTFNPQA DTGEQPYEHL TAESFPDISL NNEKVLVETS YPSQTTRLPP ITYTGRFSLE PAPNSGNTLW PEPLFSLVSG LVSMTNPPAS SSSAPSPAAS SASASQSPPL SCAVPSNDSS PIYSAAPTFP TPNTDIFPEP QSQAFPGSAG TALQYPPPAY PAAKGGFQVP MIPDYLFPQQ QGDLGLGTPD QKPFQGLESR TQQPSLTPLS TIKAFATQSG SQDLKALNTS YQSQLIKPSR MRKYPNRPSK TPPHERPYAC PVESCDRRFS RSDELTRHIR IHTGQKPFQC RICMRNFSRS DHLTTHIRTH TGEKPFACDI CGRKFARSDE RKRHTKIHLR QKDKKADKSV VASSATSSLS SYPSPVATSY PSPVTTSYPS PATTSYPSPV PTSFSSPGSS TYPSPVHSGF PSPSVATTYS SVPPAFPAQV SSFPSSAVTN SFSASTGLSD MTATFSPRTI EIC
Sequence without tag. Tag location is at the discretion of the manufacturer. If you have a special request, please contact us.
- Made in Germany - from design to production - by highly experienced protein experts.
- Human EGR1 Protein (raised in Insect Cells) purified by multi-step, protein-specific process to ensure crystallization grade.
- State-of-the-art algorithm used for plasmid design (Gene synthesis).
This protein is a made to order protein and will be made for the first time for your order. Our experts in the lab will ensure that you receive a correctly folded protein.
The big advantage of ordering our made-to-order proteins in comparison to ordering custom made proteins from other companies is that there is no financial obligation in case the protein cannot be expressed or purified.
In the unlikely event that the protein cannot be expressed or purified we do not charge anything (other companies might charge you for any performed steps in the expression process for custom-made proteins, e.g. fees might apply for the expression plasmid, the first expression experiments or purification optimization).
When you order this made-to-order protein you will only pay upon receival of the correctly folded protein. With no financial risk on your end you can rest assured that our experienced protein experts will do everything to make sure that you receive the protein you ordered.
The concentration of our recombinant proteins is measured using the absorbance at 280nm. The protein's absorbance will be measured in several dilutions and is measured against its specific reference buffer.
The concentration of the protein is calculated using its specific absorption coefficient. We use the Expasy's protparam tool to determine the absorption coefficient of each protein.
Two step purification of proteins expressed in baculovirus infected SF9 insect cells:
- In a first purification step, the protein is purified from the cleared cell lysate using three different His-tag capture materials: high yield, EDTA resistant, or DTT resistant. Eluate fractions are analyzed by SDS-PAGE.
- Protein containing fractions of the best purification are subjected to second purification step through size exclusion chromatography. Eluate fractions are analyzed by SDS-PAGE and Western blot.
- >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Protein is endotoxin free.
- Crystallography grade
Early Growth Response 1 (EGR1) (AA 1-533) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade EGR1 Spezies: Maus Wirt: Insektenzellen Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBEarly Growth Response 1 (EGR1) (AA 444-543) protein (GST tag)
EGR1 Spezies: Human Wirt: Wheat germ Recombinant AA, AP, ELISA, WBEarly Growth Response 1 (EGR1) (AA 444-543), (partial) protein (His tag)
EGR1 Spezies: Human Wirt: Hefe Recombinant > 90 % SDSEarly Growth Response 1 (EGR1) protein
EGR1 Spezies: Maus Wirt: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 95 % ELISA, IP, SDS, WBEarly Growth Response 1 (EGR1) (AA 282-433) protein (His tag)
EGR1 Spezies: Human Wirt: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 97 % Imm, PC, SDS, WBEarly Growth Response 1 (EGR1) (AA 273-431) protein (His tag)
EGR1 Spezies: Maus Wirt: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 97 % Imm, PC, SDS, WBEarly Growth Response 1 (EGR1) (AA 1-59) protein (His tag)
EGR1 Spezies: Serinus canaria Wirt: Hefe Recombinant > 90 % ELISAEarly Growth Response 1 (EGR1) (AA 1-193) protein (His tag)
EGR1 Spezies: Zebra Finch Wirt: Hefe Recombinant > 90 % ELISAEarly Growth Response 1 (EGR1) (AA 1-194) protein (His tag)
EGR1 Spezies: Huhn Wirt: Hefe Recombinant > 90 % ELISAEarly Growth Response 1 (EGR1) (AA 1-497) protein (His tag)
EGR1 Spezies: Xenopus laevis Wirt: Hefe Recombinant > 90 % ELISA
- In addition to the applications listed above we expect the protein to work for functional studies as well. As the protein has not been tested for functional studies yet we cannot offer a guarantee though.
In cases in which it is highly likely that the recombinant protein with the default tag will be insoluble our protein lab may suggest a higher molecular weight tag (e.g. GST-tag) instead to increase solubility. We will discuss all possible options with you in detail to assure that you receive your protein of interest.
- Nur für Forschungszwecke einsetzbar
- 100 mM NaCL, 20 mM Hepes, 10% glycerol. pH value is at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -80 °C
- Informationen zur Lagerung
- Store at -80°C.
- Unlimited (if stored properly)
- EGR1 (Early Growth Response 1 (EGR1))
- Andere Bezeichnung
- EGR1 (EGR1 Produkte)
- AT225 Protein, G0S30 Protein, KROX-24 Protein, NGFI-A Protein, TIS8 Protein, ZIF-268 Protein, ZNF225 Protein, A530045N19Rik Protein, ETR103 Protein, Egr-1 Protein, Krox-1 Protein, Krox-24 Protein, Krox24 Protein, NGF1-A Protein, NGFIA Protein, Zenk Protein, Zfp-6 Protein, Zif268 Protein, egr Protein, Ngf1 Protein, Ngfi Protein, zif-268 Protein, EGR1 Protein, EGR-1-A Protein, Xegr-1 Protein, at225 Protein, egr-1 Protein, egr1 Protein, g0s30 Protein, krox-24 Protein, ngfi-a Protein, tis8 Protein, znf225 Protein, krox24 Protein, wu:fj64b05 Protein, wu:fq25f01 Protein, EGR-1 Protein, zenk Protein, EGR-1-B Protein, egr1-a Protein, egr1-b Protein, early growth response 1 Protein, early growth response protein 1 (egr-1) Protein, early growth response 1 L homeolog Protein, early growth response 1 S homeolog Protein, EGR1 Protein, CNK00890 Protein, Egr1 Protein, egr1.L Protein, egr1 Protein, egr1.S Protein
- Transcriptional regulator. Recognizes and binds to the DNA sequence 5'-CGCCCCCGC-3'(EGR-site). Activates the transcription of target genes whose products are required for mitogenesis and differentiation.
- 58.5 kDa Including tag.
- Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process, Regulation of long-term Neuronal Synaptic Plasticity